Post your questions about the game here!

When playing online (PS4), is there a way to quickly choose user-made teams once connected to another player? I have like 25 seconds to find the team and I have to scroll through so many teams just to find it and also make any changes. Thanks.

When playing online (PS4), is there a way to quickly choose user-made teams once connected to another player? I have like 25 seconds to find the team and I have to scroll through so many teams just to find it and also make any changes. Thanks.
You can make custom team lists in the academy that you can then use the triggers to quickly tab through. That way you can at least narrow down the list you're looking through.

Nothing much you can do about making changes other than making a lot of presets.

3 very basic questions....

1. How do you change the bowler at the end of an over

2. Likewise the field settings

3. How to you review full bowler stats in game

I feel like a maybe missing an in game option / stat menu somewhere.

Ps4 version

Thanks

3 very basic questions....

1. How do you change the bowler at the end of an over

2. Likewise the field settings

3. How to you review full bowler stats in game

I feel like a maybe missing an in game option / stat menu somewhere.

Ps4 version

Thanks

1. Press right on the D-pad, and select the next bowler.
2. Press Down on the D-pad for the selection of field setting, or UP on the D-pad to change each fielder separately.
3. I don't think that is possible.

Is there a way of checking a team's rating before you download it from the academy? I've seen teams with 4/5 star ratings when playing online but I can never seem to find one.

Is there a way of checking a team's rating before you download it from the academy? I've seen teams with 4/5 star ratings when playing online but I can never seem to find one.
there are two ratings
1 star rating , which is given by users who are downloading these teams for quality of the work.
2 team rating, which is based on the personal rating of the team , which can edited after downloading the team in academy by editing personals skills of the players.

Morning all

Question I have, answer you can I know

Bowling, spin or pace or medium on ps4

LAS is for selecting the type of delivery
RAS to select the line prior to release of ball

RAS after release to let the balls swing or drift?

Correct am I with this ?

Morning all

Question I have, answer you can I know

Bowling, spin or pace or medium on ps4

LAS is for selecting the type of delivery
RAS to select the line prior to release of ball

RAS after release to let the balls swing or drift?

Correct am I with this ?

Spot on you are yoda.

im slightly taller than him and more hair
and sexier

MK-Harry2.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to update my system from 32 to 64 bit Windows. Will the game works good on 64 bit? Just curious before updating my OS.

Users who are viewing this thread