Post your questions about the game here!

You'll want to have the dds file directly inside that folder that was mentioned.
So what format should the mod be when I put it in the folder?

have you considered the possibility that you're maybe not ready for the complexity of DBC? I mean, if you can't get the hang of copy/paste, the control scheme of DBC must be very taxing.

another question - who's putting your pants on in the morning?[DOUBLEPOST=1426400588][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello!
Any one tell how to I play yhis game with this controller on pc please
20pcs-font-b-Dual-b-font-Shock-USB-PC-Controller-Game-pad-Joypad-font-b-Joystick.jpg

Please I Not Understand Keys How Its Working

x marks the spot...

It is still not working. What I am doing is clicking on the mod, Pressing save as, going into the folder that the person who posted is says, making the name of the mod for example Kookaburra Recoil.DDS, and there is a box underneath it that says save as type it has two options Compressed (zipped) Folder or All files I have tried both options then saved it but it is still not showing up in game. Is there anything that I am doing wrong?

But then how do I make it a DDS file?

So do I just do the exact same thing I said above without changing the name of the mod.

If you downloaded a dds file, just put the dds file in the folder.

If you downloaded a compressed file, extract the contents and the move the extracted dds file to the folder.

Ok thanks. Is there anything special I have to do to Extract the contents.

I got it to work. Thanks everyone for helping because it must be frustrating trying to deal with someone like me who has no idea what they're doing. Looking forward to playing with mods

I got it to work. Thanks everyone for helping because it must be frustrating trying to deal with someone like me who has no idea what they're doing. Looking forward to playing with mods
There's always google to help you on any topics....

i posted this message in dbc14 discussion thread but thought it would be better posted in this thread.
azkh4n

''mani82ua said:

dear community

i am playing dbc14 on ps3 and would like to know how the pionts calculation done in "ODI tournament" which is non editable and come in ODI World cup of the game. I cant understand as how they do point mechaninsm as i am playing ODI world cup and if lost team gets 4 pionts and won team gets 6 but if team won 3 out 3 it bcoms 18 where system showing 16 or 14 sometimes. I cant edit ODI tournament as its not showing in dbc academy.

Can anyone help in it''

@BigAntStudios

I would like to know the answer to this question too? lol i played the world cup and lost nearly all my games but had well over 10 points in the group stage, how does it work? also when you start the world cup you have 2 points already. Any help on this would be great.

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread