Post your questions about the game here!

Can you play a horizontal bat shot down the ground baseball style?

I cant connect to community...when i wanted to sign in it says you have upgrade the game to latest version to access sharing server...they send a link http:/.updatemycricketacadmey.com but it dosent work...i installed from another site...beta 1.00.00 and can sign in there..but i game i cant sign in..plz help me plzz..i buyed this game from amazon if i cant connect i think my money will be wasted..plz help me please

I cant connect to community...when i wanted to sign in it says you have upgrade the game to latest version to access sharing server...they send a link http:/.updatemycricketacadmey.com but it dosent work...i installed from another site...beta 1.00.00 and can sign in there..but i game i cant sign in..plz help me plzz..i buyed this game from amazon if i cant connect i think my money will be wasted..plz help me please
Accessing the Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Forum - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Has anybody actually seen a runout executed by an AI opponent in career mode? (not including when your career player is batting).
Considering the batsman don't take singles to long on or only run 1's when they could be running 2's or 3's, I don't see it happening.

How does one bowl spin?

I have used the left analog stick and have got perfect/good length balls but the RPM still shows 400 -450 . Any idea guys?

I generally rotate the LAS 3 times until it finishes in the perfect zone while the RAS controls length ( mostly good length) but still the ball does not have any RPM

Will there be able to download logos and uniform on ps3 to make it realistic
Will the spinners have the speeds showing

Question time again it is,

I want to create a tournie between friends, instead of them playing each match, can this be rather created via the tournament mode in DBC?

If so, how do I go about adding my friends to play this with me?

Thank you

Question time again it is,

I want to create a tournie between friends, instead of them playing each match, can this be rather created via the tournament mode in DBC?

If so, how do I go about adding my friends to play this with me?

Thank you

Are you talking about online or offline mode? I don't know much about online but in offline mode simply start a tourney and the folks select & play with their team.

online sorry

Why not play individual online matches with your friends the way folks have set up online leagues in the "Online Play and Leagues" sub-forum? Simply have a table for recording the stats/results offline. Online mode is flaky enough already and I wouldn't try my luck with an online tourney. Wouldn't surprise me cometh Round 7 of your online league something goes wrong with the online league and you can't progress any further. I would rather play online matches individually so even if something goes wrong, you have the option to quit and restart the game.

platform: ps4
mode: career
match type: all
description of issues : bowling stats of all
bowlers all randomly changing and wrong
in the stat menu

Users who are viewing this thread