Post your questions about the game here!

Is it possible that you can change the batting position after the career has started? Unless I'm missing something, it's kinda ridiuclous to be batting at one place for your whole career. It's possible to improve or get worse.

Sir how many stadiums are there in dbc14 ? I have the game whether it needs any external file editor?

i have been playing this game for about 1 month but i have still trouble judging the line of the ball especially the ball pitched on the off stump and outside off stump , i can easily judge the line and length of balls pitched on middle and leg and can score runs easily in leg side but when in the match bowler bowls outside off stump i tend to completely miss it and always play the in the leg side and miss the ball . can some one help me with this

i have been playing this game for about 1 month but i have still trouble judging the line of the ball especially the ball pitched on the off stump and outside off stump , i can easily judge the line and length of balls pitched on middle and leg and can score runs easily in leg side but when in the match bowler bowls outside off stump i tend to completely miss it and always play the in the leg side and miss the ball . can some one help me with this
You are premeditating or you tend to play on leg side most of the times. thats why you play leg side shot on ball pitched outside off stump.
Against fast bowlers its a guess work.
Against fast medium you have to concentrate very hard to judge the line.
Against medium and spinners its easy to judge the line and length .

Advice - go into nets and play according to line and length of the ball , in some time you will get hang of it :thumbs

Against fast bowlers its a guess work.

If you hang on backfoot for fast bowlers145+ ones you can judge easily as you have more time to play. I actually find there is a lot of time the reason we feel there is no time in front foot is because of the way tooo early timing window rather than not being able to judge the delivery.

I have recently found it more productive to hang on backfoot for 145+ fast bowlers alone and going back on front foot foot for 120-140 bowlers.

If you hang on backfoot for fast bowlers145+ ones you can judge easily as you have more time to play. I actually find there is a lot of time the reason we feel there is no time in front foot is because of the way tooo early timing window rather than not being able to judge the delivery.

I have recently found it more productive to hang on backfoot for 145+ fast bowlers alone and going back on front foot foot for 120-140 bowlers.
But when they bowl full length or a yorker then you are gone as the batsman just moves away from his stance and you get bowled every time....In patch#3 if they make the batsman stay in the stance he is in then back foot will become very effective approach to bat against fast bowlers....But the other thing is that Back foot shots in the game are not as elegant as the front foot...There is no back foot punch or a push kind of shots, and even the back foot leg glance which goes very fine is also not possible to play...

But when they bowl full length or a yorker then you are gone as the batsman just moves away from his stance and you get bowled every time....

you cant flick yorkers on leg side of backfoot but you can drive or defend on back foot without much movement

backfoot cover drive is pretty cool looking when you do one of a outswining length ball of johnson.

you can play backfoot leg glance only to length or short deliveries.

you cant flick yorkers on leg side of backfoot but you can drive or defend on back foot without much movement

backfoot cover drive is pretty cool looking when you do one of a outswining length ball of johnson.

you can play backfoot leg glance only to length or short deliveries.
But for me the batsman just slides away and gives away his wicket... But so far fine with front foot so will wait for gameplay changes in the patch and try different approach...

Started new career mode again(pc)
Version: 1.14.2
Quest:
1. In ODI & T20 matches umpires still comes in test uniform.
2. Never seen wides & No balls from AI in Test,ODI & T20 matches.
3. Why there is no World Cup tournament in career mode..???
4. In career mode as a captain, why cant i change my line-up..??? (according to the performance)

Is there any expert who can clear these points..???

Started new career mode again(pc)
Version: 1.14.2
Quest:
1. In ODI & T20 matches umpires still comes in test uniform.
2. Never seen wides & No balls from AI in Test,ODI & T20 matches.
3. Why there is no World Cup tournament in career mode..???
4. In career mode as a captain, why cant i change my line-up..??? (according to the performance)

Is there any expert who can clear these points..???

Dont worry this a common problem, however you can get the dlc from me which fixes all of this... Just send me your credit card details and I will hook you up.*

*This is a joke, please dont send me anything.

Moderator, please accept my pending request to access the download section, I am a legit owner of the game..

This game would be so much more fun if I could play with my brother and get an opening partnership together, instead of always having to vs each other. Come on patch 3! :)

Users who are viewing this thread