Post your questions about the game here!

Hi I hope someone may be able to assist or at least tell me how stupid I have been and I need to start again.

I have been ploughing through my career mode the past several months (only play a bit at a time) and finally got my international call up.. but I have realised that stupidly I have selected the wrong Int team..

Is there anyway I can modify this backdoor? or have I scuppered myself.

I am on the PC version by the way

Thanks in advanced for your help

Hi I hope someone may be able to assist or at least tell me how stupid I have been and I need to start again.

I have been ploughing through my career mode the past several months (only play a bit at a time) and finally got my international call up.. but I have realised that stupidly I have selected the wrong Int team..

Backdoor is locked im afraid! You will need to start again or enjoy your call up with your new found Family!

How many teams are supposed to be in the county cup and p40 cup in career mode? My p40 comp has 7 teams and county has 9.

How many teams are supposed to be in the county cup and p40 cup in career mode? My p40 comp has 7 teams and county has 9.
That's right. 18 counties, and three extra teams for the P40 (Scotland, Unicorns and Netherlands). Two divisions in the county cup, and three groups in the P40.

Is it well known that DRS doesn't work? Given out, reviewed and it showed pitching and hitting outside off and I was playing a shot. Wickets were umpires call and I was given out.

Is it well known that DRS doesn't work? Given out, reviewed and it showed pitching and hitting outside off and I was playing a shot. Wickets were umpires call and I was given out.

There are very occasional DRS errors but since patch 2.5 on consoles (at least PS3) the DRS decisions have been quite accurate, and barely had a couple of errors since then.

Are the best teams download now updated to this years County cricket season by any chance?

So I have ordered this game to arrive tomorrow and I can start my love of cricket videogames allover again (started by my nanna who used to play Brian Lara 05 with me, sadly she is now 3yrs deceased). However I just have two final questions that I would like clarified.

1. Is the promotion/relagation system of county cricket represented in the game?
2. Is it possible to transfer between clubs?

Can I ask a realy stupid question? What team did you select and which one did you want?

So I have ordered this game to arrive tomorrow and I can start my love of cricket videogames allover again (started by my nanna who used to play Brian Lara 05 with me, sadly she is now 3yrs deceased). However I just have two final questions that I would like clarified.

1. Is the promotion/relagation system of county cricket represented in the game?
2. Is it possible to transfer between clubs?

1. No
2. No, though you can select and play for different teams in Aus domestic, KFC and IPL. But your base county team will remain throughout your career.

Career mode in the game is simplistic in nature with no transfers and regens but if you are a cricket buff and into cricket video games, it will still provide you with loads of fun.

I am confused.

So there is promotion say if I were for example Kent?

Users who are viewing this thread