Post your questions about the game here!

No balls count as deliveries faced. If someone hits a 4 off their first ball and it's a no ball, then they wouldn't be 4 off 0 would they.

No balls shouldn't count hence its called a no ball.
Wrong, snowy is right. No balls count as balls faced.

Wides are not counted because they constitute a ball that can't be reached by a normal cricket shot, but a no ball is still available for the batsman to score from

Hi. I wanted to know if you can play versus on PS3. Like you can on FIFA. Two players on controllers playing against each other on the same console.

Hi. I wanted to know if you can play versus on PS3. Like you can on FIFA. Two players on controllers playing against each other on the same console.

As of now no. COOP mode will be included in patch 3 which is yet to be released..

Hi all

I am new to this game I really searched through this forum for my questions below
could not able to find the answers I was seeking please let me know if you have some inputs

I need some help regarding batting and bowling aspects
1. how to do quick run outs I was playing with a guy who use to make me out when I run for 2nd run like the bowler hands will be very close to stumps and he just pushes the ball into stumps I asked him but no response
2. how to bowl full toss
3. how to swing the ball when you bowl slow ball
3. can some one bowl invisible ball all the time or it is just happens on its own like bug
4. what is the timing for down the track advanced shot for spin as well as fast bowling

Thanks in advance

Hey,
I want to download the real players however I don't know if its going to use up all of my internet. Does anyone know how much it is or if there is a way to find out?
Thanks

Hey,
I want to download the real players however I don't know if its going to use up all of my internet. Does anyone know how much it is or if there is a way to find out?
Thanks
It's less than a megabyte.

hello Big ant,
just want to tell when we play a shot specially the lofted one the batsman always play in a slow motion not exactly but kind of slow motion and after the short been played the ball also travels in slow motion no matter in the air or ground.

how to change the opposition fielding? if am playing t20, opposition players field in circle till end of the match, so it's not exciting to win easy, help me to change the fielding settings of opposition!

Users who are viewing this thread