Post your questions about the game here!

Sounds like it is an issue with your controller lacking the sensitivity to make slight adjustments.
I would be thankful if u please tell me the controls to make slight adjustment in the line.
I have purchased it last weak.
actually I dont understand how to alter the line, can u tell me how to change the line a bit.

I would be thankful if u please tell me the controls to make slight adjustment in the line.
I have purchased it last weak.
actually I dont understand how to alter the line, can u tell me how to change the line a bit.

You have already been told how. Straight up to aim at offstump, so slightly diagonal left to bowl outside off. If that doesn't work as I have already stated, it is an issue with your controller.

i want to play online

but cant find anyone

i want to play online

but cant find anyone

You have two easy steps to follow:
1. Verify your game copy here.
2. Join the online league group here and add people on steam OR run the game and go to quick match; you'll find opponents in about 30 to 45 seconds!!!

SIMPLE!! isn't it? :D

You have two easy steps to follow:
1. Verify your game copy here.
2. Join the online league group here and add people on steam OR run the game and go to quick match; you'll find opponents in about 30 to 45 seconds!!!

SIMPLE!! isn't it? :D
i have done that but no one added me :P

@fiction Any particular reason, why we cant see the below Fall of Wicket column when the game is saved? I mean when everything else is there why this Fall of Wicket column doesn't show if we check the score card before resuming a match? If I am not wrong, this is the case across all platform. It would have been cool to have it, as it is already there if we check IT during an ongoing match.

Score Card screenshot taken during an ongoing match.

ggeHyTq.png

Last edited:
@fiction Any particular reason, why we cant see the below Fall of Wicket column when the game is saved? I mean when everything else is there why this Fall of Wicket column doesn't show if we check the score card before resuming a match? If I am not wrong, this is the case across all platform. It would have been cool to have it, as it is already there if we check during a ongoing match.

So many bowled and LBW dismissals against the spinners? Is this an exploit being used online?

So many bowled and LBW dismissals against the spinners? Is this an exploit being used online?

Exploit? What u define as exploit and what is skill? I mean if someone is not comfortable/skilled enough in playing some kind of delivery, it doesn't automatically makes bowling that delivery as exploiting something.

Users who are viewing this thread