Post your questions about the game here!

I've just been selected to play in a test match, however when I bowl, the timing meter and spin meter are missing. Is this correct?
If you are playing in Pro level, you will have to enable the HUD elements in Options in Pause menu.

If you are playing in Veteran or Legend Level and if the HUD elements are enabled, then you have to download the patches by by signing in to PSN/XBOX account

Yeah, around the anniversary date of Steam DBC ;)

Need help.
I've changed the resolution in the graphics options to 1360 x 768 and now I can't get the game to show up on my TV.
It says 'no video available'.
It's a Finlux TV and the usual resolution is 1920 x 1080.
I can't get into the game options to change the resolution back to 1920 x 1080.

Need help.
I've changed the resolution in the graphics options to 1360 x 768 and now I can't get the game to show up on my TV.
It says 'no video available'.
It's a Finlux TV and the usual resolution is 1920 x 1080.
I can't get into the game options to change the resolution back to 1920 x 1080.
There's a 'config.ini' file in the Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder - open it in notepad and just edit the top lines to

width=1920
height=1080

And save.

Just curious, what would be the max resolution that this game is supporting? Anyone went beyond 1080p in DBC?

Hello everyone,

First post on this site. I have tried to find the answer to this question but can't anywhere.

When playing career mode why does the batting lineup not change from the test team when playing 4 day county and 40 overs even tho in the academy I have different battling line ups for all 3 different kinds of format?!?

how to play a shot soft hand and tide hand ?

Users who are viewing this thread