Post your questions about the game here!

Initially my game was working smooth but after few updates it gets lagging dnt know why ....annoying..i also tried reinstalling game and also disconnect internet after starting the game but problem is still there...please help....

He's explained it extremely badly, but there is an issue in matches where there is no DRS - such as county matches.

For the easiest example to record, LBWs in matches that don't have reviews don't have replays at all - sometimes you don't even see the umpire declining the decision. Equally, if you don't review an LBW decision when prompted in matches that have DRS, you'll also not see a replay.

First one is an actual dismissal, and the other two are given not out - apart from where I've cut out the balls between these, it's in full with no button press.

I know I've come across third umpire decisions without replays while online - though occasionally that's because for whatever reason the replay is after the decision.
i have seen many times umpire doesnt check for sky track and or Hotspot snikko and gives not out it is quiet weird no replays for LBW extremely weird . for me LBW is the bestway to get some one out in crunch games clean bowled are less likely to happen . although i havent seen any delivery till date which shoots or slowing down after pitching. i honestly feel all pitches are same except their textures

Opened Steam to auto update the game to version 1.15.8 , but it says it's downloading 1.5 GB instead of the small update.
Estimated time is nearly two hours.
I've already exceeded my BT broadband usage by 2.4GB this month so don't want to use much more.
Can anyone help please.

UPDATING.jpg

current content BuildID 664792

Last edited:
Opened Steam to auto update the game to version 1.15.8 , but it says it's downloading 1.5 GB instead of the small update.
Estimated time is nearly two hours.
I've already exceeded my BT broadband usage by 2.4GB this month so don't want to use much more.
Can anyone help please.

View attachment 149400

current content BuildID 664792

I think you can change it somewhere in the steam settings for a particular game - whether it due loads updates automatically or updates when you prompt it.

I think you can change it somewhere in the steam settings for a particular game - whether it due loads updates automatically or updates when you prompt it.

Whenever there's a new update it normally just downloads about 11 or 12 MB and is ready to play within a minute or two.
This time Steam insisted on downloading 1.5 GB each time I tried it.
There didn't appear to be a way around it, so I eventually left it to download the full 1.5 GB
The game is working ok now, but I hope I don't have to download 1.5 GB every time there's a new update.

Haven't been following all the posts here very well since quite a time and recently gave some moderate hours of playing after latest updates. I haven't had many problems in past mainly because I am not an online playing person in DBC and focus on career mode, but after these latest incremental patches what I have noticed is a tad (seems more to me) increase in edges while batting. The interesting part is I have found more edges, most of times, when my player's confidence level is high that is either in 50s or in 40s (playing on pro). Since the updates, the amount of time that I have played I have been dismissed only once by being bowled, rest of the times I was edged to keeper. Is it something that others have experienced or been talked about? or am I that bad in batting to get dismissed after being well set?

I am currently playing PS4 version of the game and just have a couple of questions:

I have not seen any rain delays at all. Has anyone else had any rain restricted games?

On the loading screen which shows the forecast it is always the same predicted forecast for the sessions. Does this ever change?

Loving the career part of the game now that I can bat ... is there any plan to improve the AI so that teams batting second in a T20 or one day actually try to chase a total ? Looks weird when first side sets a modest total and see the AI produce second innings scores 50 or more runs lower even with just 1 or 2 wickets down ??? Its basically who ever bats first wins.

And yes, I've had a few rain interruptions even in one dayers (PC version tho).

My game crashed suddenly and now I cannot load my career. It says "Error loading save data" Please help.

I seem to be experiencing blank screen issue (not to be confused with the black screen issue of CA). After 10 minutes or so, my screen goes black even though I'm actively playing the game. I then have to either use the keyboard (press a key) or mouse (click or move) to get back the display. I know it's related to a setting in the control panel which turns off the display after "x" minutes. But what I don't get is why does my system think that it has been in an idle mode even though there is continous feedback via the controller? And is there a way to stop the screen from going black (without having to increase the time duration in the control panel)?

PS: This has been right from the beginning and hence not patch-specific. It's just that I was lazy to post about it at that time.

I seem to be experiencing blank screen issue (not to be confused with the black screen issue of CA). After 10 minutes or so, my screen goes black even though I'm actively playing the game. I then have to either use the keyboard (press a key) or mouse (click or move) to get back the display. I know it's related to a setting in the control panel which turns off the display after "x" minutes. But what I don't get is why does my system think that it has been in an idle mode even though there is continous feedback via the controller? And is there a way to stop the screen from going black (without having to increase the time duration in the control panel)?

PS: This has been right from the beginning and hence not patch-specific. It's just that I was lazy to post about it at that time.
This may be due to the 'borderless window mode' setting you have.

Users who are viewing this thread