Post your questions about the game here!

Hello

Im looking to buy DBC14 for the PC (steam code) of the Big Ant Studios store, but I live in the UK. I am one button away from buying it, but am wondering whether it will work as i am in the uk? Thanks :)

Hello

Im looking to buy DBC14 for the PC (steam code) of the Big Ant Studios store, but I live in the UK. I am one button away from buying it, but am wondering whether it will work as i am in the uk? Thanks :)
I cant imagine why it wouldnt work....

Hello

Yes, works worldwide.

Hello

I would press the button and find out...

Just played test match b/w aus vs eng. i was bowling and batsman edged it . umpire gave out. but nothing happened. why?????

My big problem is whether the stats on ps4 are gonna be fixed? Its so annoying when you look at a tournaments bowling stats and everyone has taken 500 wickets and all have an average of 1000...

My big problem is whether the stats on ps4 are gonna be fixed? Its so annoying when you look at a tournaments bowling stats and everyone has taken 500 wickets and all have an average of 1000...
I'll double check that on Monday, but I'm fairly sure they have been for the upcoming patch.

I am currently playing the PS4 Version of the game and have a couple of questions:-

When playing the game and where is gives you the weather forecast it always has the same forecast on the screen no matter what conditions options you choose. Is that a bug or has that been rectified for the patched versions?

Also are there rain delays in the PS4 Version as I have not seen any at all despite setting the the options to "random with chance of rain"?In the Xbox 360 version I had rain delays.

Has anyone had a one day with overcast conditions?

Really enjoying the game and looking forward to the new patch to what is a very addictive game!

can anyone help me in bowling a good swing fast/fast-medium bowl?
i tried the given method of selecting left/right using left stick and then selecting type of delivery( Y,A,B) but still never got much swing...sometime a little bit but not much

Just played test match b/w aus vs eng. i was bowling and batsman edged it . umpire gave out. but nothing happened. why?????

There is a bug where sometimes the wicket is not given if you appeal straight away. The solution is to wait a couple of seconds before you appeal.

How's this not been patched in with all the patch updates? This bug has been around since Patch 1 (or 2) and definitely should be fixed in Patch 3.

Paging @fiction, @HBK619 as I don't think expecting folks to hold off appeal for a couple of seconds is a long term solution. When you get an edge from the batsman, it's instinctive to appeal for the dismissal and majority of people will go up instantaneously.

can anyone help me in bowling a good swing fast/fast-medium bowl?
i tried the given method of selecting left/right using left stick and then selecting type of delivery( Y,A,B) but still never got much swing...sometime a little bit but not much

What mode are you playing? If it's career it's probably due to having a low swing rating. If not I would suggest checking Big Eye after bowling a swinging delivery which will show you whether the ball is swinging or not. Conditions also play a part.

Users who are viewing this thread