Post your questions about the game here!

Hi... Can anyone tell me what should i do to play online matches???if anyone knows please explain step by step....

Is there a way that I can download the teams on my laptop and install that on my Xbox as I do not have internet connected to my xbox...

I dont know what i am doing wrong. batting on pro is so easy so notched up the difficulty. now on veteren bowling is difficult. i bowl on good length mix my delivery up but i hardly get wickets. and spinner never get more than 400 rpm even if i bowl on that good spin area.

I dont know what i am doing wrong. batting on pro is so easy so notched up the difficulty. now on veteren bowling is difficult. i bowl on good length mix my delivery up but i hardly get wickets. and spinner never get more than 400 rpm even if i bowl on that good spin area.

You need more practice

Somebody please help me.. Playing in career mode and am the captain of my team. Is there any way to change the lineup or final playing 11 before the match begins.. i can see that a 12th man is available. how do bring him up in position? how do i change the openers? Please help..

No unfortunately you can't do that. Not in career mode. As a captain you can change your batting order while you are batting.

Currently I am in a country with plenty of power stoppages, thus I saved my DBC 14 profile to a memory stick if anything happens, and then it happened, I needed to format my ps3, after that I copied the profile back, but then dbc 14 indicated to me that the game does not accept other user's profiles? why is that, now I need to make all my players and teams from scratch again?

Currently I am in a country with plenty of power stoppages, thus I saved my DBC 14 profile to a memory stick if anything happens, and then it happened, I needed to format my ps3, after that I copied the profile back, but then dbc 14 indicated to me that the game does not accept other user's profiles? why is that, now I need to make all my players and teams from scratch again?
Are you signing into the PS3 with the same user account as before? If you aren't, the game doesn't let you load the save because it doesn't think you made it. The reason for that comes down to some restrictions on that so people can't share a save file to unlock all the trophies, among other reasons - something that's enforced by the console makers.

This has probably been asked before so sorry about posting this. My question is how do you guys get so many wickets? I know batting is the harder of the 2 disciples, and I struggling with batting on pro (I'm finw with this because I know it has a steep learning curve), but I can't pick up any wickets. I see everyone saying that bowling is too easy on pro mode, but I have played 6 fc games on pro and picked up 2 wickets and 5 fc games of amateur and picked up 8 wickets. I have read that up have to wait for the batsman to make a mistake, but whenever I build up pressure and they go for an aggressive shot, its over my field or in the gap.

Folks, I recently bought a copy of DBC 14 for PS4 and started a career mode. I would like to know how can you view the stats for a particular competition? As an example, let's say I want to view the stats for leading scorers for FC Cricket for the current year, how would I be able to do so on PS4? On PS3 I used to select 'Triangle' (for other competition) on career match selection screen, select the competition I wanted to view stats for (List A, Pro 40 etc.) and then press 'Select' button to view individual stats for the selected competition. It showed you where you stood against others for the said tourney/competition.

When I use the same approach on PS4 all I see is 'Press' to see stats but there's no button I can actually press to see the stats. Can someone help as on PS4 all I can see is individual stats for my career but not how I'm doing in various competitions for that particular career year(i.e., no competition stats leaderboards). At the moment it almost feels like they ported the PS3 version to PS4 but failed to assign the 'Select' button function to PS4 since PS4 doesn't have such a button.

That "Press" refers to pressing in the touch pad.

Unfortunately Sony just call that the "touch pad button", so it's hard to give it a clear name on those control icons.

That "Press" refers to pressing in the touch pad.

Unfortunately Sony just call that the "touch pad button", so it's hard to give it a clear name on those control icons.

Thanks for the clarification Matt as I can't recall the no. of times I pressed the 'Share' and 'Options' button thinking 'Press' referred to one of those.

Are you signing into the PS3 with the same user account as before? If you aren't, the game doesn't let you load the save because it doesn't think you made it. The reason for that comes down to some restrictions on that so people can't share a save file to unlock all the trophies, among other reasons - something that's enforced by the console makers.

okay thanks, I coudnt as I needed to format the entire disk, thus I needed to create a new profile

This has probably been asked before so sorry about posting this. My question is how do you guys get so many wickets? I know batting is the harder of the 2 disciples, and I struggling with batting on pro (I'm finw with this because I know it has a steep learning curve), but I can't pick up any wickets. I see everyone saying that bowling is too easy on pro mode, but I have played 6 fc games on pro and picked up 2 wickets and 5 fc games of amateur and picked up 8 wickets. I have read that up have to wait for the batsman to make a mistake, but whenever I build up pressure and they go for an aggressive shot, its over my field or in the gap.

1. Are you on PS3/XBox 360 or PS4/XB One? After playing the game on PS3 and now on PS4 I can say that picking wkts was easier on PS3 compared to on PS4. This observation is for career mode.

2. Do you struggle to pick up wkts with pacers or spinners? It's comparatively much easier to pick up wkts as a spinner than as a pacer. With pacers you can sometime toil for sessions without any reward.

3. Are you struggling to pick wkts on career mode or in other modes as well? On PS3 spinners were my go to bowlers and I can't say much for PS4 as I haven't explored any other mode other than career mode as of yet. But I would go with spinners and see how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread