Post your questions about the game here!

Can anyone help me

how can i get best version of all players

please help

Last edited:
Straight away tagging the experts I'd want to ask will DBC14 work on LattePanda - a single board PC. @MattW @BigAntStudios

Hi everyone,

I have been playing this game since it came out and after patch 3 I'm struggling with batting! I play on PS3 and I used to be able to hit a lot of onside shots and get runs without much risk.
Now with the new patch it's more wait to see where the ball is and play my shots according but that's where I'm struggling and getting lots of nicks to the keeper or slips!
I play on pro and I can get to about 15-20 but then there's always one ball I nick.
I always play front foot as a habit and generally if the ball is on the offside I drive To the covers and if the ball is on the onside I glance sqaure of the wicket.
I really don't feel like I have quick enough reactions to decide between front and back foot!
Whenever I play on amatuer I find that too easy so I'm a bit stuck. If anyone could link me to some post patch 3 batting advice or give me some that would be greatly appreciated and apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

Thanks!

Can anyone help me

how can i get best version of all players

please help

Imagine if there was some clearly labelled thread that was stickied in this very forum that could help you...

can someone make a proper video tutorial on where to copy downloaded kits or stumps .Seriously i'm stumped with all these id 's and sponsors :facepalm

Are these specs good enough for the PC version
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Intel core i5-3230m cpu @2.60GHz
8.192GB RAM
intel HD Graphics 4000
thanks

NO, you need a fairly decent PC to run the game well, while it may run windows 10 the hardware will not be able to play DBC in a playable sense as even if running at its full capability cherry trail graphics cant handle games to play properly!
My current PC Rums the Academy quite well so I may buy it after my exams in March end.

My current PC Rums the Academy quite well so I may buy it after my exams in March end.

I wouldn't bet on that. Academy is just confined to a small area, whereas when you play a match there are a lot of things that get rendered and I doubt your config will be able to handle that. It might work but you will get horrible frame rates.

I wouldn't bet on that. Academy is just confined to a small area, whereas when you play a match there are a lot of things that get rendered and I doubt your config will be able to handle that. It might work but you will get horrible frame rates.
Maybe, but I want to.

And to state what should be very obvious- if you're only just able to run DBC14, you're not going to be able to run the next game. Don't try and just scrape over the minimum specs, if you're buying a PC now.

It is way too early to state specs, but expect them to be in the range of RLL3. Also note, that means no XP/Vista support, that's something I can confirm.

And to state what should be very obvious- if you're only just able to run DBC14, you're not going to be able to run the next game. Don't try and just scrape over the minimum specs, if you're buying a PC now.

It is way too early to state specs, but expect them to be in the range of RLL3. Also note, that means no XP/Vista support, that's something I can confirm.
I'm currently not buying a new one but soon after my studies I'll buy one in the next five years.

I'm only buying DBC14 this March. And not the next one. So no problem with my current one have a 1GB on board graphics and 2GB RAM.

Users who are viewing this thread