Post your questions about the game here!

I'm currently not buying a new one but soon after my studies I'll buy one in the next five years.

I'm only buying DBC14 this March. And not the next one. So no problem with my current one have a 1GB on board graphics and 2GB RAM.
To add to what above people told, just try this website. It will tell you whether you can run the game on your current system. Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements
I think you may know this. If you don't, it will ask you to install something which is under 10mb. Then choose the game from the drop down list and choose DBC14. If it tells you can run with minimum configuration, then the game works with disabling extra effects in-game.

To add to what above people told, just try this website. It will tell you whether you can run the game on your current system. Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements
I think you may know this. If you don't, it will ask you to install something which is under 10mb. Then choose the game from the drop down list and choose DBC14. If it tells you can run with minimum configuration, then the game works with disabling extra effects in-game.
Actually, I had tried it way back. And it didn't give me green signal but I'll buy the game to get access to modder section. :) And I've even tried the game on my friend's PC sharing same specs, he runs it at low for each quality and runs at 800*600 and gets good outcomes.

in Career mode, what does the number on the helmet(top left), and the number of stars(top right) denote?

in Career mode, what does the number on the helmet(top left), and the number of stars(top right) denote?
Ur player earns skill points from every match he plays based on the batting or bowling.

Ur helmet number is the level of skills ur player has acquired so far.

Maximum skill level is 5.

Ur player earns skill points from every match he plays based on the batting or bowling.

Ur helmet number is the level of skills ur player has acquired so far.

Maximum skill level is 5.

oh so thats how it works. btw when a certain skill is shown maxed/capped in skill list, but performing that skill in the next game shows +1/+3 etc, does it actually get added anywhere since its already capped? say my slider skill is maxed out in the list, but i still get slider skill +1 (+3/4 if with a wicket), does that add to the actual slider skill or is that just a visual glitch?

also what are the stars(6 max) on the top right side for? does increasing that mean anything or are these just for namesake?

thanks

Last edited:
oh so thats how it works. btw when a certain skill is shown maxed/capped in skill list, but performing that skill in the next game shows +1/+3 etc, does it actually get added anywhere since its already capped? say my slider skill is maxed out in the list, but i still get slider skill +1 (+3/4 if with a wicket), does that add to the actual slider skill or is that just a visual glitch?

also what are the stars(6 max) on the top right side for? does increasing that mean anything or are these just for namesake?

thanks

If a specific skill is maxed for ur career player it won't increase even if u earn skill related to that.

The stars on top right is based on the xp points u earn in all games (career, competition, tours, online etc).

Each star means ten levels. If u reach level 11, then the second star on top right will get highlighted.

If you're a hard core cricket gaming fan, both are a "must have".
I have ordered it on amazon.in
Sir i have a few questions.If you enlighten me i will be thankful.

1. Which players and teams are available to download in cricket academy?
2. How can i play online?How many players regularly plays online DBC 14?Do online players cares to play with unknown players?
3. How can i access modded things for this game?
4. Are there any series,tournaments going on online?

I have ordered it on amazon.in
Sir i have a few questions.If you enlighten me i will be thankful.

1. Which players and teams are available to download in cricket academy?
2. How can i play online?How many players regularly plays online DBC 14?Do online players cares to play with unknown players?
3. How can i access modded things for this game?
4. Are there any series,tournaments going on online?
Buy the game from steam itself as its just 499INR over there.

1.All sorts of teams are available and are editable as well.
2.You can play online with random people or even choose to play with people who play on PC from communities created for the game on steam or FB as well..
3.Get the game and then Accessing the Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Forum - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums visit this thread and fill it up..Then when Mattw verifies your entry he will allow access to downloads forum..
4.From the communities on steam and mainly FB you can join tournaments held there..

Buy the game from steam itself as its just 499INR over there.

1.All sorts of teams are available and are editable as well.
2.You can play online with random people or even choose to play with people who play on PC from communities created for the game on steam or FB as well..
3.Get the game and then Accessing the Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Forum - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums visit this thread and fill it up..Then when Mattw verifies your entry he will allow access to downloads forum..
4.From the communities on steam and mainly FB you can join tournaments held there..
For me the downloading cost final will come close to 700.And you are getting a controller within the box.
If you have bought a PC version then can you please tell me how is the quality of the controller.
Can you please suggests me some links where i can look into to play some leagues/tournaments along with online world players.Thank you

For me the downloading cost final will come close to 700.And you are getting a controller within the box.
If you have bought a PC version then can you please tell me how is the quality of the controller.
Can you please suggests me some links where i can look into to play some leagues/tournaments along with online world players.Thank you
I personally use PS3 controller for playing..

Leagues and tournaments are held in a group created on FB..Join in those groups to play them...

I personally use PS3 controller for playing..

Leagues and tournaments are held in a group created on FB..Join in those groups to play them...
I am thinking to download it via steam.

What is the size of game on steam?
And do you need to update the game to the current patch to be able to play?
What is the size of these updates?

I don't know why my previous thread is closed.Hey guys i have recently bought the game.what do you advice - Should i replace all the teams with the best teams available or should i download them one-by-one?

Users who are viewing this thread