Post your questions about the game here!

I don't know why my previous thread is closed.Hey guys i have recently bought the game.what do you advice - Should i replace all the teams with the best teams available or should i download them one-by-one?
What I did was I replaced them with the best teams.
Then I downloaded particular teams which I wanted one-by-one.

I have a question, I'm new to the steam and as well as dbc 14, I'm looking for a workaround to play online,
I have a few questions to ask, hope you will answer them.

1.Do i need to have a steam premium account to be able to play online with other players.Right now i'm on the free account and steam is asking me to add 5$ to be able to add friend.
2.How good is the gameplay during online playing?
3.Can i play without paying steam 5$ to upgrade my account?
4.How do i can start a league or tounament online.Do are there any online communities available where i can request to play online game.

I have a question, I'm new to the steam and as well as dbc 14, I'm looking for a workaround to play online,

1.Do i need to have a steam premium account to be able to play online with other players.Right now i'm on the free account and steam is asking me to add 5$ to be able to add friend.
4.How do i can start a league or tounament online.Do are there any online communities available where i can request to play online game.
I don't think you need to pay anything as I have friends and I haven't paid anything. And I haven't played an online game.
Maybe @funnyadit can answer about online gameplay.

I'm new to the steam

Adorable.

Right now i'm on the free account and steam is asking me to add 5$ to be able to add friend.

You're doing something wrong. You can play online, with friends with no fee whatsoever.

Great when it's good and shit when it's bad. Pretty much like every online game.

Do are there any online communities available where i can request to play online game.

Yes. The one you're posting in.

I don't think you need to pay anything as I have friends and I haven't paid anything. And I haven't played an online game.
Maybe @funnyadit can answer about online gameplay.

Here:

Limited User Accounts - Managing Your Account Features - Knowledge Base - Steam Support

It is necessary to spend atleast $5 to access such stuff being new to steam..It wasnt there when we joined..

Can Someone One Please Help Me Out Here! I Love Dbc 14 But I Have One Problem. I Am Not Getting Any Wickets. I've Read Many Forums And Some people say when you pull the Rs down on PS3 you have to hold it there and then pull it up from there but it doesn't work for me. now if there is any good fast bowler looking at this please I beg you please give me Some tips on how I can improve my pace bowling and how I can get a lot of wickets. If so please leave some tips or styles of pace bowling to get more wickets. on this thread so it can be easier please also leave some tips on leg spin bowling and BATTING as well
!!! THANK YOU ANYONE THAT TRIES OR WILL HELP ME OUT

Last edited:
Some people say when you pull the Rs down on PS3 you have to hold it there and then pull it up from there but it doesn't work for me

Huh? ...is this a euphemism?

I m having a problem with online play.I'm unable to connect to any game,Everytime it gets ended up in a screen as i posted below in image.What could be the issue?

6753BvE.jpg

What could be the issue?

Your internet connection isn't very good or the person you're trying to play with hasn't got a good connection...

...or you're playing @MattW

Your internet connection isn't very good or the person you're trying to play with hasn't got a good connection...

...or you're playing @MattW
Maybe,What is the min. requirement because i can play COD just fine on my friends laptop with same connection.

Nope, i have verified my game purchase.

As I said, might not be you. Might be the people you're playing with and/or their locations.

Users who are viewing this thread