Post your questions about the game here!

Hey guys, could you direct me towards a good controller that is similar in design to the one that was shipped with the game? I know that the Microsoft ones are really good, but they have the left stick placed above the D-pad. I've gotten used to this style, so I'm thinking something similar to this would be great.
Regarding the existing joystick, I'm encountering a strange problem lately, where the A/B/X/Y buttons don't work at the start of the bowler's run-up (about 3 times out of 5), and I either have to press the right stick and then press B, or slap/tap the joystick, to make them work. But I know that they are not broken because they work just fine in the Back/Pause menu, and everywhere else like the Don Bradman Academy, for instance. Strange :(
don-bradman-cricket-14-400x400-imae4zpfbhaqfckv_zpsr0bbxbuq.jpeg

The Best among "those types" will be RT+R Analog Stick. Rest of the shots always have "risk" of edging it ! B-)
Even this will get an edge. But very rarely. Whenever I am well set, I end up losing my wicket with this. Nevertheless this is the best defensive choice available.

Hey guys, could you direct me towards a good controller that is similar in design to the one that was shipped with the game? I know that the Microsoft ones are really good, but they have the left stick placed above the D-pad. I've gotten used to this style, so I'm thinking something similar to this would be great.
Regarding the existing joystick, I'm encountering a strange problem lately, where the A/B/X/Y buttons don't work at the start of the bowler's run-up (about 3 times out of 5), and I either have to press the right stick and then press B, or slap/tap the joystick, to make them work. But I know that they are not broken because they work just fine in the Back/Pause menu, and everywhere else like the Don Bradman Academy, for instance. Strange :(

If you'd want to spend a great amount of money a PS4 controller has decent PC drivers now; although I will say that that isn't a supported controller in the game so it might not work. I actually agree with you; before I got an Xbox controller for my PC I had to use a hack job to get one of my PS3 controllers to work (not recommended, you need to use some dodgy software to get it to work and even then its far from perfect) and while I switched to make things much easier the actual controller feels a lot worse: I'm used to the stick being where it is on the PS controllers, in older games in which a d pad is a better option its both in an easier place and a better d-pad, and it feels more solid for some reason - I have to set the dead zone very high because the sticks don't self-centre all the way: its the second one I've had and both have been like it from new so its not just the one controller. Also the y button is now a little sticky for some reason...

When is a turbo button ever needed in anything or any situation?

turbo is incredibly useful if you're playing old shmups or other games when you need to tap a button a lot to do something - it basically makes it so that when you hold a button down it acts like you're rapidly tapping it: in games where you need to press the button to fire a shot and holding it doesn't work it makes things much easier on your thumbs. Basically the turbo button is useless for games like DBC, but for other games it is the best thing since it prevents you from getting rsi or other similar things

My cousin once had a Super Nintendo controller than had six adjustable turbo settings for each of the six buttons, which is the sort of thing that's only very useful in a small number of games but in those games its very good; plus it makes the controller look cool which matters a lot!

Hi all, my first post here as I need some help. Hopefully you good folks can assist...

How do we get 2v2 working online in the PS4? I mean 4 people all logging in with no local players, all playing on their home connections. I have a few friends that all have the game and we fancied a run out together.

Is it possible? I think I can see how 2v2 could be done with 2 local vs 2 local. Is there something I'm missing.

This is such an awesome game, and we've been waiting for this patch to drop specifically to give this a go. Cheers!

Hi can anyone tell me how can i restore Australian domestic teams for career? i changed them with my country's domestic teams. Now i don't know how to change them back.

Hi can anyone tell me how can i restore Australian domestic teams for career? i changed them with my country's domestic teams. Now i don't know how to change them back.
The same way you included your country's domestic teams.
Go to academy and replace your teams with Australian teams. Australian domestic teams will be there, if it isn't, download them.

I don't know if this is the right thread, but i''m assuming the next game won't be available in Europe and i'll have to buy it online?

"Enter" brand is good and is available at a low price. It is quite similar to the one which is given with the game (limited edition).

The same way you included your country's domestic teams.
Go to academy and replace your teams with Australian teams. Australian domestic teams will be there, if it isn't, download them.
Yea well that's the problem i don't know with which teams i should replace them with and how? it's really confusing :noway
edit: eh can anyone post the screen shots for T20 match designer i have messed it up :/ not getting power play in the beginning and the bowling always starts with spinner and same with one day matches no powerplay

Last edited:
@IceAgeComing
I have had a very busy week not a bad one just it’s been literally chaos. I have even missed all the PCL but the final awaits. :)

I had to look up the term shmups but get a general idea of what they are. PC wise I don’t really use for gaming although I did enjoy a game called medieval 2 total war. You could build up armies and navy’s as well as build diplomatic relations and balance the finances of your chosen nation. There was also strategy and you directed and commanded your armies in real battle. So you could just go around invading other nations and been this evil dictator I had to stop playing as the power was too much. You would be sat eating a sandwich and thinking got to put on the PC and invade Denmark today has to be done. It was ok I suppose I haven’t really tried playing any other strategy games since though.

@IceAgeComing
I have had a very busy week not a bad one just it’s been literally chaos. I have even missed all the PCL but the final awaits. :)

I had to look up the term shmups but get a general idea of what they are. PC wise I don’t really use for gaming although I did enjoy a game called medieval 2 total war. You could build up armies and navy’s as well as build diplomatic relations and balance the finances of your chosen nation. There was also strategy and you directed and commanded your armies in real battle. So you could just go around invading other nations and been this evil dictator I had to stop playing as the power was too much. You would be sat eating a sandwich and thinking got to put on the PC and invade Denmark today has to be done. It was ok I suppose I haven’t really tried playing any other strategy games since though.
You reminded me the game which I used to play few years ago. It is quite similiar to medieval 2 and is named Europa Universalis III Complete.

Yea well that's the problem i don't know with which teams i should replace them with and how? it's really confusing :noway
edit: eh can anyone post the screen shots for T20 match designer i have messed it up :/ not getting power play in the beginning and the bowling always starts with spinner and same with one day matches no powerplay

Hope this helps...
DBCT20%20v2_zpsrbh8lrgf.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread