Post your questions about the game here!

jasonguru

School Cricketer
Hi.

I have managed to sort this out and is updated with teams from 2014. Wondering if there is more current content for teams available.

Anyways, thank you everyone for the support and replies of help.

Akash.ask19

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Any one help me to solve this thing. I created a new player in Dbc 14 pc game but I cant add the player to the team. It tell s that w to add player when I click w it show to delete player

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
upload_2017-3-16_18-38-16.png
Getting this since I started the game today after 16 days.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Looks like some problem with server. Had similar kind of thing couple of months ago.

superbarley39

Club Cricketer
hello,

I have encountered a problem which i cant seem to find a solution for, the problem is while i am bowling i cant seem to give the move the bar below both the bowling meters. It either goes straight or extreme in one of the two direction, I have tried changing my difficulty setting & tried to do some google searching but can not find the solution for it.

any help is much appreciated,

thank you.

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hi, I'm facing this issue when I play the game. Whenever I load the game now, this message pops up
"You must be online in order to play Don Bradman Cricket 14"
How do I fix it? I have my internet connection just fine and everything is okay but the game still doesn't run

Edit : Did everything. Reboot, Checked Integrity Of game cache. Still doesn't work

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
im facing some issue i have installed the patch but on kits no logos its plain
This is Don Bradman Cricket 14 forum, head over to the cricket 17 forum for more assistance.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Does players capabilities depend on the stats ?

For example - If I give a player say; Kohli as avg- 23, will he play poorly than if I give him the avg as - 55 ? Does it matter what stats we give to particular player ?

drastsab

Club Captain
Ai batting not well in pro mode.....even chasing Target failed to chasing.... Its unrealistic ......also bowling side is not good

They played slowly even in 48 th over even wickets in hand 5......Also Ai CPU set poor Target for me like 180 or 220 maximum is 240....not so aggressive on final overs.....how to fix it...

sphanlon

School Cricketer
So it seems in DBC 17 you can only play for the test nation you start at domestically. A little weirdly restricted. I heard in the old game here you can choose your own nationality and even play for an associate team. Is that true? The only thing about DBC 14 I don't love is there's only two domestic leagues, but the devs did claim you can change or edit the teams/leagues in career. Is that doable?

Arindam98

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Any one help me to solve this thing. I created a new player in Dbc 14 pc game but I cant add the player to the team. It tell s that w to add player when I click w it show to delete player
I have the same problem... I guess this is a feature (bug?) of the game; you can only add the career player you created first to different teams in the Academy. The career players created later don't have that option.

Users who are viewing this thread