Post your questions about the game here!

Narayanan Hariharan

Club Cricketer
Installed my steam version couple of days back. Logged in through steam - game worked fine & all is good.

But where do i find the DBC14 folders & Files (not the Documents/MY Games Folder)? I installed it in my E Drive (Both STeam & DBC 14), but i found only the STeam folder. the DBC14 is nowhere to be seen (even when i enable my hidden folders visible). Any idea how/where to find it?

PS:
I changed the default location from E:\Games\Steam\ to my own E:\Games\DBC14. Is this a problem? I have no trouble in running the game though.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Installed my steam version couple of days back. Logged in through steam - game worked fine & all is good.

But where do i find the DBC14 folders & Files (not the Documents/MY Games Folder)? I installed it in my E Drive (Both STeam & DBC 14), but i found only the STeam folder. the DBC14 is nowhere to be seen (even when i enable my hidden folders visible). Any idea how/where to find it?

PS:
I changed the default location from E:\Games\Steam\ to my own E:\Games\DBC14. Is this a problem? I have no trouble in running the game though.
It should be there in the steamapps folder -> common -> DBC14

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
My friend wants to buy this. He has Windows 10. Will it work ?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My friend wants to buy this. He has Windows 10. Will it work ?
Yes I think it is compatible with windows 10. But if you're/he is looking for requirements
See this
  • Processor: Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00Ghz/AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.01Ghz
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT520 with Min 1GB Memory
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 2 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Controller Required
  • Processor: Intel CoreTM I3-3210 CPU @ 3.20Ghz (4 Cpus) /AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Radeon HD 7790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 with minimum 2GB Memory
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 2 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Controller Required

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Dear BA Please add an option in the settings that we can choose to put on/off Ball marker display before the ball is bowled from bowler's hand. Nowadays Batting requires premeditated shots without ball marker. If you add that one update, then DBC14 is better than DBC17 no doubt.

jay godhani

Club Cricketer
Dear BA Please add an option in the settings that we can choose to put on/off Ball marker display before the ball is bowled from bowler's hand. Nowadays Batting requires premeditated shots without ball marker. If you add that one update, then DBC14 is better than DBC17 no doubt.
absolutely correct then DBC 14 becomes perfect cricket game game-play wise, lets we hope BA update it....

N Jones

Club Captain
You can in the settings..ive always played with the markers off[DOUBLEPOST=1505192761][/DOUBLEPOST]I take it that's the end of the patches for DB17.?...anyone have any news

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You can in the settings..ive always played with the markers off[DOUBLEPOST=1505192761][/DOUBLEPOST]I take it that's the end of the patches for DB17.?...anyone have any news

i think he means before the ball is bowled, like in dbc17. Probably can be done with a mod.

Swansea

School Cricketer
I have two questions.
1)In career mode,I selected my base team as Lancashire and International affiliation is India. Yet why am I playing for Best of the World and not India? How can I play for India?
2) I modified my team jersey and also changed few players (thru TEAMS option under DON BRADMAN academy). But none of these changes are reflecting in the actual matches in the career mode:noway, what should I do so that changes reflects in the matches ?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have two questions.
1)In career mode,I selected my base team as Lancashire and International affiliation is India. Yet why am I playing for Best of the World and not India? How can I play for India?
2) I modified my team jersey and also changed few players (thru TEAMS option under DON BRADMAN academy). But none of these changes are reflecting in the actual matches in the career mode:noway, what should I do so that changes reflects in the matches ?
What platform are you on? If PC, have you bought the game?

I can answer the second question, changes made after starting career won't reflect in the existing career.

Priyabrat4

Club Cricketer
My game always crashes when I try to override ground in the tour designer option in the DBC 14 pc, Please help soon. I am getting no help what so ever. Is there a patch to resolve this bug that I do not know about?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My game always crashes when I try to override ground in the tour designer option in the DBC 14 pc, Please help soon. I am getting no help what so ever. Is there a patch to resolve this bug that I do not know about?

ON PC there is a workaround using franco's hack.

do not try and override the ground. just set up the tour as is.
go into the tour.
do not start a match.
run the hack.
exit the tour.
set up a casual match at the ground you want, go through the toss then quit the match.
go back into the tour, and play the next match - it will be at the ground you set up for the casual match. (note the tour screen will not change, but when you play the match it will be at the ground corresponding to the casual match).

it is convoluted but the only way. i used it a lot.

D

Dutch

ON PC there is a workaround using franco's hack.

do not try and override the ground. just set up the tour as is.
go into the tour.
do not start a match.
run the hack.
exit the tour.
set up a casual match at the ground you want, go through the toss then quit the match.
go back into the tour, and play the next match - it will be at the ground you set up for the casual match. (note the tour screen will not change, but when you play the match it will be at the ground corresponding to the casual match).

it is convoluted but the only way. i used it a lot.
That's mad and amazing at the same time! How the Charlies Angels did you find that out?

Users who are viewing this thread