Post your questions about the game here!

?? I make lots if posts, but if you mean ivg, then yes

@Ross
Will I able to create these 5 distinct fast bowlers?

1) A 6.2inch 135-140kph Fast medium bowler with a top speed of 143k , Bowls mostly just short of good length and gets a good bounce also can seam around both ways if conditions are favorable , has got good off cutter which he can bowl on every surface. Known to be a partnership breaker and can bowl long spells without getting tired.

2) A 6ft 137-142Kph Fast medium bowler with a top speed of 146k , Bowls full length mostly around offstump , good at bowling in swingers and gets occasional movement away from the batsmen , very good at death bowling ,has got nerves of steel.

3)A 5.10inch 145-150k genuine pacer with a top speed of 155ks , lacks stamina and after 4/5 overs turns in to 135-140k range and then in to 130-135k range, can bowl ferocious outswingers (ALA steyn) , Able to get seam movement with the new ball on every surface (mostly towards batsmen), Keeps coming at the batsmen till he gets him out. Captain used him in bursts of 4 overs in FC cricket and he doesnt get to bowls many overs.

4)5.11inch 128-133k medium pacer with a top speed of 137k , relies mostly on offcuters and a bit of outswing , good accuracy and a smart brain and can bowl long spells too.

5)5.9 inch 120k-125k medium pacer with a top speed of 130k , relies on hitting the seam right and extracting seam movement both ways , not very accurate and can come easily underpressure if he gets hit for consecutive boundaries.

Yes! But even better is the 6th option.
6) A 6.2 inch 125-130k bowler with a slight limp if he bowls more than 6 overs in a row. Also if he fields in the deep, he will occasionally daydream about his lost youth and allow balls to roll to the boundary! He may also leave at the drinks break to get his wife a birthday card. But ONLY if its overcast on a Wednesday. :facepalm

How about a 4.0 ft midget who is a full time member of the KKK use a motorized wheelchair for his run up ? To make things more interesting, let there be a fuel meter for his wheelchair.:cheers

kkk+on+wheels.jpg

@lex....you would at least see more than just burning stumps in a teaser trailer though......

Hi Ross,
Regarding the release date.....is it possible for you to atleast confirm if this game has any chance of releasing in the next 3 months??? ;)

Hi Ross,
Regarding the release date.....is it possible for you to atleast confirm if this game has any chance of releasing in the next 3 months??? ;)

Ross did mention earlier the game will release sometime before Oct 2013... I still remember his release date of xx/0x/2013 in one of the threads. So I am assuming the game will be out some time in the next 4 months.

----------

It will release before September.

Not before Sep but before Oct... xx/0x/2013 :)

I am guessing it to be sometime in mid or late august.. In august we still will be having 3 ashes tests remaining , 2 t20 and 5 odi's to follow up later that month..

I think its too much but i want to know does the dive in the field have any effect on the jersey i mean wear and tear or dirt accumulation etc? And any injury during the play i mean like a bowler gets injured during the play ? And can we rest/restrict a player off the field during the game who he is in the playing XI, And does the game has feature like rest periode allocation by the system.

^^^
I'm pretty sure that Ross has mentioned about fatigue related injuries. It's effects on fielding are yet to be known.
And, since their previous title RLL2 featured dirt accumulation on jersey, I guess that'd certainly make it to their cricket title too.

Users who are viewing this thread