Post your questions about the game here!

The player in the title ,obviously will be licensed and they won't use Ca to create him but with special equipements tec.
Here,name of that player wud be hard to guess if it turns out that its a female cricketer rather (womens cricket)..
Super LoL.

----------

Lord stadium was licesnsed by London olympic 2012 game,Media centre looks amazing with high details!!.

The player in the title ,obviously will be licensed and they won't use Ca to create him but with special equipements tec.
Here,name of that player wud be hard to guess if it turns out that its a female cricketer rather (womens cricket)..
Super LoL.

----------

Lord stadium was licesnsed by London olympic 2012 game,Media centre looks amazing with high details!!.

I believe Ross said that the player creator has got advanced so much that they created all the players with the ingame creator itself.

That's a good point actually. Ross is there any chance future versions of BA cricket can include female cricketers? I'd love to play as Ellyse Perry, she's a superstar!! :thumbs

Plus there's the potential to expand the market of the game to 50% more of the population, something I believe the FIFA series has failed to realise. We actually have an amazingly talented women's cricket team in Australia. It would be cool to see them represented in a videogame. Surely it would increase sales and also enhance the visibility of women's sport around the world.

Plus you'd be pretty much the first game to ever include women's teams. Can you imagine the publicity!?

Last edited:
I know 79cricket will be keen for a female create-a-player option... or "create-a-girlfriend" as he would call it ;)

Hey Ross,
It's obvious you need a controller for this game for PC(after reading about the batting etc) and a keyboard just wont do. Would you be able to recommend a controller to buy that would be perfect for the game?
Cheers :)

Hey Ross,
It's obvious you need a controller for this game for PC(after reading about the batting etc) and a keyboard just wont do. Would you be able to recommend a controller to buy that would be perfect for the game?
Cheers
He has been using the Microsoft XBox controller, which is just what he would recommend. Moreover, they are planning a game+controller pre-order pack. If he could shed some light on this development?

I remember him praising xbox 360 controller.

Really? he must have gorilla hands then....

I simply cannot stand the xbox controller...and I have big hands too!! Lol...

I got a big foot too and you know what they say about guys with big feet...

big socks

My hands are average sized and I never faced trouble gaming on my xbox. Guess its a personal preference kind of thing.

My hands are average sized and I never faced trouble gaming on my xbox. Guess its a personal preference kind of thing.

With the smaller ps3 controller I can wrap it and, yes, I s'pose it is simply preference... but the xbox controller controlls me and I won't have it, lol

----------

they should release a plastic bat to insert a ps move into... then I will have a reason to get one... I mean, be a pro 1st person view with bat and move anyone? my peeps? lol

they should release a plastic bat to insert a ps move into... then I will have a reason to get one... I mean, be a pro 1st person view with bat and move anyone? my peeps? lol

As cool as that would be imagine how hard it would be to replicate the batsman, let alone footwork; I'd try charge down the pitch and run into my TV :lol

I use the Xbox controller for PC, for that platform I know it's going to work and be compatible with everything.

I prefer a PS controller in general but that could just be because I've had so many years with them.

Users who are viewing this thread