Post your questions about the game here!

Out of curiosity, is the general feeling that Ross is waiting to see what sort of response AC 2013 gets or is he simply waiting to see when it's released before announcing the release date? (*I ask with a tin hat on*)

----------

I know it's too late but for any future games, if you're reading Ross, one recommendation....left analog stick controls foot movement/placement, right analog stick controls shot selection/direction.

Out of curiosity, is the general feeling that Ross is waiting to see what sort of response AC 2013 gets or is he simply waiting to see when it's released before announcing the release date? (*I ask with a tin hat on*)

----------

I know it's too late but for any future games, if you're reading Ross, one recommendation....left analog stick controls foot movement/placement, right analog stick controls shot selection/direction.

Yes I think that's what he is doing, clever man if you ask me.:thumbs

IIRC rain and weather will be progressive throughout play and DL is part of the game and throughout all formats.

Dutch is right there is a changing weather pattern that will happen throughout the day. But, as you have hopefully seen with the match type designer we are all about allowing you to customize things how you want. The weather is no different and you can adjust the likelihood of rain, chances of cloud cover or just let nature take its course.

Dutch is right there is a changing weather pattern that will happen throughout the day. But, as you have hopefully seen with the match type designer we are all about allowing you to customize things how you want. The weather is no different and you can adjust the likelihood of rain, chances of cloud cover or just let nature take its course.

the amount of details is just superb great work guys.

It would be a lot better if someone gave me the good free version of Hex Editor. All the versions I have tried are either trial or very basic free ones. It's not easy to find all the variables and listing out all the important things from a simple Notepad (Yes, the one which is pre-built in windows) which I have been doing from the beginning..

Anyways, on your request I have gathered some more info now. To be specific, it'll be regarding different types of domestic competitions you'll find in-game. I'll post it soon, just waiting if I can find any more treasure. I'm yet to go Uni and all these variables are giving me a headache already.

PS: Unless Ross is using this name just for placeholder, you might see more licensed tournaments than just a Big Bash. All will be revealed in my next post. Sorry Ross but I did asked you before, please don't kill me!

Oh..and if I don't post tomorrow, tell my Mom that I loved her. :p

Have you looked for jpeg and png headers? I use hackman which I believe is (or certainly used to be) freeware.

Players have height/weight attributes that are both noticeable both to the eye and in their effect on gameplay.

Finally Morne Morkel, Ishant Sharma & Mohammad Irfan will have an impact :cheers

My cricket academy beta runs smoothely but with few graphicall glitches -
Fielding pad no.1and no.8 has some part at the top erased!(specially when colours is changed)
Batting gloves no. 6 -l.hand thumb doesn't have a finger cover like r.hand.!

And the lack of gratitude issue.

What do you mean? I apologise if I seem ungrateful and/or pushy. I have Asperger's Syndrome and it is rather difficult for me to wait for things.

Last edited:
Where an issue is with Cricket Academy alone and not the game then that issue is given a lower priority for an immediate fix - doesn't mean it wont be fixed but it isn't of a critical nature so it would be in a later Update.

The "black screen" issue is number one, a few display issues, such as yours are behind that, especially when it doesn't effect the sharing or player cards.

By the way, what language are you using to code ?????? ??????'s Cricket14?

Users who are viewing this thread