Post your questions about the game here!

That is because he inserted info in the Other Matches options. If you do it yours will also show 4 on helmet.

No,it does not show 4 on the helmet if you insert the stats in Other Matches!! I tried all stat variations....did not budge the '2' from the helmet!!!

There are 4 creations by kirk,namely:A.Cook,M.Clark,A,Flower and M.S.Dhoni.Out of these four only Cook and Clarke are 'different' than others.Coincidentally,both Cook and Clarke feature in Ashes 13 box art.Something's wrong.:spy

And Cook is a left handed batsman too.

Thanks for clearing that up...

Just as a thought has anyone looked at the most recent files with a hex editor? Never know what might have slipped in...

Just as a thought has anyone looked at the most recent files with a hex editor? Never know what might have slipped in...

I think best bet will be Friends863.... Hope he has already had a look and can post something :)

Just wondering if bigant will have like a icc rankings for the game in normal mode and the career also. You could call it bigant rankings or something.

Well we were thinking he might have found the screenshots :)

It seems I need to learn me the Hex Editor...

Users who are viewing this thread