Post your questions about the game here!

The player editor is locked for one type of player. In the full game it will be different. It is not a bug nor a conspiracy.

Who is kirk?:spy

Dunno...but I have a feeling he works for BigAnt....as only his creations (A.Cook and M.Clarke) has a different title than 'All Rounder' and the number on the helmet (when you view the player) is '4' while for everyone else its '2'! So certainly he has a different version of CA :p!

Dunno...but I have a feeling he works for BigAnt....as only his creations (A.Cook and M.Clarke) has a different title than 'All Rounder' and the number on the helmet (when you view the player) is '4' while for everyone else its '2'! So certainly he has a different version of CA :p!

There are 4 creations by kirk,namely:A.Cook,M.Clark,A,Flower and M.S.Dhoni.Out of these four only Cook and Clarke are 'different' than others.Coincidentally,both Cook and Clarke feature in Ashes 13 box art.Something's wrong.:spy

There are 4 creations by kirk,namely:A.Cook,M.Clark,A,Flower and M.S.Dhoni.Out of these four only Cook and Clarke are 'different' than others.Coincidentally,both Cook and Clarke feature in Ashes 13 box art.Something's wrong.:spy

Where are the creations,which page???

Last edited by a moderator:

That is because he inserted info in the Other Matches options. If you do it yours will also show 4 on helmet.

Starship captain wasn't he?

Ooooh......to delete or not delete....ooooh tempted.....tempted.......itchy fingers......ooooh........:p

Anyway to make sure I stay on topic: Ross are you able to give any details about statistics in the game, their depth and presentation? Did you ever have a chance to browse through Cricket Coach by any chance?

I've looked at everything, Stick Cricket, Cricket Coach, everything...I think we've stolen, sorry I mean ripped off, no that's not good to say, maybe borrowed absolutely anything that is good in them? - nah that doesn't sound good either.. perhaps this we have taken great inspiration from them all.

I'd prefer to talk about statistics and so on when I have better personal bandwidth, the next few days are full-on.

Last edited:
I've looked at everything, Stick Cricket, Cricket Coach, everything...I think we've stolen, sorry I mean ripped off, no that's not good to say, maybe borrowed absolutely anything that is good in them? - nah that doesn't sound good either.. perhaps this we have taken great inspiration from them all.

I'd prefer to talk about statistics and so on when I have better personal bandwidth, the next few days are full-on.

Great to hear! I am sure you will have done wonders in this department like all the rest. Cannot believe the depth in the match editor.....different ball from each ends check box!!!!! Enjoy yourself Ross and look forward to hearing how things go. I might remind you of this question in a few days if that's okay!?

I'll remember... and Mike is here too :)

I'll remember... and Mike is here too :)

I am very keen to hear what you guys have come up with as it s sadly a bit of step child within cricket games although it is such an essential part of the cricket experience. I can't think of any other sport that is so stat driven as cricket is.

Users who are viewing this thread