Post your questions about the game here!

In the real cricket if any bowler give away more than 15 runs then the bowler will be changed by the captain
but in the cricket game when you score 6 sixers against a bowler in an over he will continue to bowl his next over too even without changing the ends :facepalm
will ai do this change in your game ?

Ross, will there be an auction like we have in IPL ? or a draft system like in other leagues ?

Well I'm not nearly the first or the last to say it, but I genuinely couldn't see a more fantastic set of settings than you've described Big Ant. It's fantastic to see a games company creating a game with a real passion in the creation, rather than appeasing venture capitalists and choosing and cutting features in order to yield the most income in the long run.
I commend you all! I can't think of a more enjoyable job than to develop a game you love and to sell it to people who love it as well.

Thanks a bunch!
p.s I'm really blooming thankful I found out about Big Ant cricket a couple of days ago from the Ashes studio forum, haha I only knew of Ashes 09' but judging by the general consensus in that forum, I think I won't be the last conversion you'll see!!

Nate

Ross, is it possible to switch on the hot spot for replays anytime we want??

Match Situation

Can we create an Match situation (Eg-23 runs of an over; 50 Runs with a Wicket left or Famous situation such as Ashes 05 Lee/Warne/Kasprowich Rescue) and present it as a challenge to other players?

If not I hope you will consider it for the future versions

Last edited:
Can we create an Match situation (Eg-23 runs of an over; 50 Runs with an over left or Famous situation such as Ashes 05 Lee/Warne/Kasprowich Rescue) and present it as a challenge to other players?

That's a great idea! In Tests you can create "Chase 400 in 4th innings", or "Chase 90 off the last 10 overs with 6 wkts in hand" scenarios :thumbs

If Big Ant have a "Create A Scenario" feature in there similar to the match/tourney creator, it would be awesome. Essentially, you would be able to pick teams, venue, match type and create a scenario allowing us to re-live number of historic moments in cricket, or set up new challenges for ourselves once we find the game easy.

One other think... hope there's a "Re-assign Controller" option in there. I am partial to batting and after completing the 1st innings of a match, like to re-assign the controller to the other team so I get to bat in the 2nd innings as well. Ross can you confirm the option to re-assign controller exists? In case the option doesn't exist, can you pls add the same as a patch.

Last edited:
Can we create an Match situation (Eg-23 runs of an over; 50 Runs with an over left or Famous situation such as Ashes 05 Lee/Warne/Kasprowich Rescue) and present it as a challenge to other players?

Great Idea!!! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread