Post your questions about the game here!

Here you go

Attachments

• 2013-06-08 11_03_40-Cricket.png
    2013-06-08 11_03_40-Cricket.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 146
If I did that, and those shots were copied around the internet, then people might be annoyed (or worse) when they get the game on Console and it is lesser resolution.

I would rather show you the minimum quality, then everything after that is a bonus.

Well in that case,reserve a PC copy of BA Cricket 14 for me.:)

Here you go

Some sort of corruption I would think - definitely not in the game itself as I just checked - I will get someone to look at it on Monday to find out why it has occurred - thanks for the screenshot.

Some sort of corruption I would think - definitely not in the game itself as I just checked - I will get someone to look at it on Monday to find out why it has occurred - thanks for the screenshot.

Is it not just the computer graphics aren't good enough? Mine goes funny but that's just because it's an old computer.

Ross can you confirm if the letters shown in screenshots are correct. Dont tell anything else. If 6 letters in both first name and last name are confirmed of the player, then it will make guessing game more fun for us. So please do tell :D

There is no relationship between the number of ?'s and the number of letters in the name.

Hey Ross, tried going through every single page in this thread(!). Unfortunately couldn't, so no idea if this has already been mentioned or not. But, for database stat accumulation over a LONG period of time, for career mode(and game) longevity I would recommend taking a look at the Cricket Captain and the Football Manager series. From the little I've read on this thread and others, I've only seen people mentioning the Brian Lara International Cricket series, EA Sports' Cricket and FIFA series, and the Ashes series. CC and FM really are stand-outs in game longevity throughout the entire industry imo. It would make sense if you'd take a look at their structures for the longevity of yours. Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread