Post your questions about the game here!

I was half expecting the box to come with a blank spot for you to write your own name considering the player based career mode.

Can you confirm the same player worldwide?

I can't comment on that as yet.

Ross..have the fonts and the color of the title been finalized? The one in the screenshot, is that the final version? I like the black and red in the title. Reminds me of the premier sports games developed by ea sports. Fifa 14 cover has been out already with the same colors.

Yeah, I know, who would have thought that EA would steal our Big Ant Logo colours for all of their sports titles :)

Of course :)

edit:sorry Biggs, I couldn't afford you

Of course :)

Alteast now I don't need to list out commentator names. Considering 505 are talking about having exclusive Ashes license. I believe the international star is either not part of the current English and Australian squad or he has retired.
But considering Ross's actions, it could be a player from each country to represent the release in their respective nations.
And as Ross said, he couldn't come to an agreement with Sachin so he could have gone with someone else in the team.

P.S. Maybe Dhoni's current boost in endorsement funds has something to with this.:spy

I don't think that the players themselves deal with these things, but it is the player's agent!!
A player may be good or bad or whatever, but the fees and other stuffs are managed by the agents!!

I don't think that the players themselves deal with these things, but it is the player's agent!!
A player may be good or bad or whatever, but the fees and other stuffs are managed by the agents!!

I was just joking. I actually wish Dhoni endorses it. Second best bet, after Sachin in India. And hes world's No.3 in ODI rankings and the most successful captain for India. If he wins this Champions Trophy, then he will be the only captain to win all three world titles in the history of cricket forever.

My guess is this person is a ex aus cricket star, will be on the front cover and maybe a commentator or somewhere in the game like teaching us how to play the game. p.s Great idea if i'm right ross as a famous player on the front cover will sell better than a bat and ball.:thumbs

Alteast now I don't need to list out commentator names. Considering 505 are talking about having exclusive Ashes license. I believe the international star is either not part of the current English and Australian squad or he has retired.
But considering Ross's actions, it could be a player from each country to represent the release in their respective nations.
And as Ross said, he couldn't come to an agreement with Sachin so he could have gone with someone else in the team.

P.S. Maybe Dhoni's current boost in endorsement funds has something to with this.:spy

If it is really an Indian Player, and left handed, I believe it would be Yuvraj Singh....he would be pretty cheap to get at this moment and is a famous cricketer in India as well ;)!!

Maybe Ross got Brian Lara's license as truly the most awesome cricket game ever was named after him!! And BLIC2007 was sold in India as Yuvaraj Singh's Cricket.....so it might be true that Ross has managed to get multiple endorsements for different countries :cheers!!

So much fun to speculate ;)

Definitely not an Indian player. Must be an Australian legend, who is still mainstream. That's why I said Mike Hussey.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread