Post your questions about the game here!

Just a wild guess - BIGANT PLANET CRICKET 14 ?

Last edited:
Someone said mathew hayden....that seems the most appropriate and most likely one. He is retired so no contract with the ACB...and i believe he is very popular in australia. But how would it affect sales having a veteran as the face of the game? Not sure. It can either give the game a "pro/veteran" feeling or a "dated" feeling.

Just downloaded CA ,now what,may be i have to download all updates(2345) seperately ?

I think it's Mike Hussy

I imagine he'd be wary of putting his name to a game again after the Cricket Life fiasco - the one that was supposed to be released with much fanfare on 07/07/07! Turned out Hussey had actually retired before the game ever got released, something we're still waiting for.

I imagine he'd be wary of putting his name to a game again after the Cricket Life fiasco - the one that was supposed to be released with much fanfare on 07/07/07! Turned out Hussey had actually retired before the game ever got released, something we're still waiting for.

That was half cricket half life. You had business management and building hotels to take care of. All the money earned was invested plus making endorsement deals.

Considering BigAnt has a basic money system in place, maybe we might have endorsements in this version too.

Assuming both names are 6 letters long, could it be Justin Langer?
He's left handed and a real good cricketer now coaching and still in the media.
Also his head always seemed a bit small for his helmet :p

Assuming both names are 6 letters long, could it be Justin Langer?
He's left handed and a real good cricketer now coaching and still in the media.
Also his head always seemed a bit small for his helmet :p

He already told us BigAnt is part of the title. So its either ____ Bigant's Cricket 14 or Bigant ____'s Cricket 14.
As someone already mentioned, Bigant Studio's Cricket 14 seems likely.

He already told us BigAnt is part of the title. So its either ____ Bigant's Cricket 14 or Bigant ____'s Cricket 14.
As someone already mentioned, Bigant Studio's Cricket 14 seems likely.

Big Ant isn't in the title.

Somebody's
Cricket14

The million dollar man, he is The Big Show, get on it Ross

Glenn Maxwell's Cricket 14

Users who are viewing this thread