Post your questions about the game here!

At the risk of pissing you off too much Ross and making this thread look too much like bigfooty, is there any chance of AFL Live 2 this year? Or is it on the back-burner with Cricket and TTC coming up

Would it be possible to Switch Controllers at the end of the innings when playing Local Multiplayer with your buddies?

Based on the description of Batting Controls, I suppose that the XBox 360 Controller will be the best choice on PC for batting but they are pretty expensive and I can only afford one.

EA Cricket 07 had the option to reassign controllers. My question is once I am done batting and its my mate's turn to bat, will I be able to assign the XBox 360 Controller to him and have another generic controller assigned to my team for Bowling?

I am a bit disappointed with the lack of response to my questions. These questions have not been answered before to my knowledge and it would be to the benefit of a lot of people who play local multiplayer.

Nope. What were you expecting today? Screenshots?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ross.....are you the Jigsaw!!!!!

Lol....we had it with us all along...got hints as well....!!! Hahahaha has to be the BEST screenshot reveal EVERRR!!!!

And nice work Matt...that link in the '?'...lol I would have missed it had I not noticed a URL when replying to your message :p

Last edited:
And nice work Matt...that link in the '?'...lol I would have missed it had I not noticed a URL when replying to your message
I aim to please.

Obviously with hindsight I am kicking myself for not figuring it out, but it did get me to actually watch football for the first time in a while, that was an exciting game, not that I cared too much about the result.

It is a part of the title... :yes

Now you have something to share with the guys at IVG!

----------

I aim to please.

Obviously with hindsight I am kicking myself for not figuring it out, but it did get me to actually watch football for the first time in a while, that was an exiting game, not that I cared too much about the result.

I was sure you were onto me!

Well that's a sure thing.

Screenshot of my Cricket Academy player in game (with body) ok! ;)

It is a part of the title... :yes

Now you have something to share with the guys at IVG!

----------

I was sure you were onto me!

Already did....though left them to do the hardwork themselves ;)!!!

As for the name....hmm...seeing how you have that name with a pic with question marks all over shows that the name contains a player's name as well...so we have some brand endorsement from an international player and that player is left handed!! Wonder if typing his name or nickname would reveal the complete pic ;)!

Is it too late to pretend that wasn't just a co-incidence?

We were laughing in the office given that you were already in a pic that was sitting on your HD... I was hoping Biggs would chime in too :)

Users who are viewing this thread