Post your questions about the game here!

I guess this goes against the whole ethos of "playing" things yourself, but is there an option to simulate during matches. EA had a great selection you could choose between 1,2,5,10,20,50,100 overs; fall of wicket or end of innings, is there anything like this on Big Ant?

Sorry for the million questions, but very excited shaping up to be a great game!
- Are there kit licenses? It's really nice to have a huge variety of kit to choose from for your team.
- What leagues are there? Domestic Australia/England, Big Bash, IPL etc.
- You're obviously already aware, but I really do hope you have plentiful amounts of stadiums!
- In career mode is there some sort of youth academy for players coming up into the team? That would be cool [but please make them have proper cricket sponsored kit haha or at least the ability to edit their kit].
- Also in career mode, is there the capabilities to develop other players with you in the career. For instance you're a bowler, you bowl fantastically well in tandem with X, does X become a slightly better bowler and you end up competing with him etc?

Thanks for your time for answering my questions before guys, and so quickly! Hope everyone is ok?

Bit quiet in here... Everyone watching the match or something? :)

Btw Carlton 16 v. Essendon drug cheats 13

Bit quiet in here... Everyone watching the match or something? :)

Btw Carlton 16 v. Essendon drug cheats 13

In office...waiting for the match to end...praying that Carlton wins...so we are able to get that surprise today :cheers

Edit: Tried watching the scores on the net...but am not able to understand Zilch :D!! Is 34-15 a big margin or a close one?? :p

Last edited:
@Ross can you give any information on Simulation of overs etc like Nathan asked above. Ashes was really pathetic in simulate innings part.

@Ross can you give any information on Simulation of overs etc like Nathan asked above. Ashes was really pathetic in simulate innings part.

Ross did mention in the beginning itself that they are trying to make it as close to real life as possible..however dont know the exact details like how many overs we can simulate etc!

There are a good number of options for simulating. I can't say more than that right now.

Promising. In Cricket 2002 you could simulate a session of a Test match, I used to like seeing what situation it would leave me in and play from there. Ashes 2009 and IC 2010 were hamstrung by their poor autoplay options.

No you can't... It's about the only thing still left to talk about...

Ross, is there an option for 'Super-Over' incase of a tied match? You can maybe add some options in the Match Creator for a tied match :)!

43 to 23 carlton winning by a bit. If people don't understand the sport you can google it if you want to. A simple scoring is 6 points for a good kick and 1 point for a behind a miss in other words. Please win carlton.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread