Post your questions about the game here!

edit:sorry Biggs, I couldn't afford you

I'm no cheap whore...
I don't just put my name on anything you know...

What could have been...

attachment.php

Unlike Nic Cage...

Attachments

• PlaystationBox-BA14.png
    PlaystationBox-BA14.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
It's about time Punter has his own franchise. Makes sense, Australian production company, recently out of the game, embodies a large amount of the experience the game seeks to create [a disciplined player, great strokesmaker, elegant cricket etc.]
Idk, but Punter's 14' would be a nice little suprise haha

They are *exactly* the same size.

We have checked it out, they are the same size. They may appear different due to a leg being bent or the camera angle. I checked them myself to make sure.

Ross,you told us that the screenshots are from console specs.Can you please post some screenshots at maximum graphics settings?

Ross,you told us that the screenshots are from console specs.Can you please post some screenshots at maximum graphics settings?

If I did that, and those shots were copied around the internet, then people might be annoyed (or worse) when they get the game on Console and it is lesser resolution.

I would rather show you the minimum quality, then everything after that is a bonus.

Look Here.

Attachments

• 2013-06-08 10_40_50-Cricket.png
    2013-06-08 10_40_50-Cricket.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 100
Something might not be rendering correctly at that angle but the pads are the same height in game.

It will be an issue of a bent leg - can you show the same thing in side view as MattW did above?

Users who are viewing this thread