Post your questions about the game here!

just a quick question. Sorry if it has been answered before .
Suppose my team is India and I am playing a test match on a hot and humid day. I have 3 pacers in my team, say Zaheer,Ishant and Bhuwaneshwar kumar and it so happens that the Ishant and Bhuwaneshwar go for runs and Zak is the only bowler who looks threatening. But I have already got him to bowl 12 overs at a stretch and he is showing signs of fatigue. But I want him to continue bowling as it is a crucial phase of the match and I desperately want to make a breakthrough. Will it be possible in such a scenerio to bowl Zak with a shorter run-up to prevent him from tiring soon?
PS: this question is directed towards the representatives of Bigant studios. So, people with senseless comments stay away. Suggestions are welcome though.

@Big Ant Studios:Can you confirm that Ashes will not be displaying at E3??

Just as a thought has anyone looked at the most recent files with a hex editor? Never know what might have slipped in...
It would be a lot better if someone gave me the good free version of Hex Editor. All the versions I have tried are either trial or very basic free ones. It's not easy to find all the variables and listing out all the important things from a simple Notepad (Yes, the one which is pre-built in windows) which I have been doing from the beginning..

Anyways, on your request I have gathered some more info now. To be specific, it'll be regarding different types of domestic competitions you'll find in-game. I'll post it soon, just waiting if I can find any more treasure. I'm yet to go Uni and all these variables are giving me a headache already.

PS: Unless Ross is using this name just for placeholder, you might see more licensed tournaments than just a Big Bash. All will be revealed in my next post. Sorry Ross but I did asked you before, please don't kill me!

Oh..and if I don't post tomorrow, tell my Mom that I loved her. :p

Ross,i have a small doubt mate.I hope i get an answer here.In the previous games we have had rain interupting only a test match and immedeatly after it starts to rain the players run inside.In BA,will we get to see the match happening in a slight drizzle and the players go in only after it gets heavy?Also can we have rain interrupting ODIs and T20s too?

Ross,i have a small doubt mate.I hope i get an answer here.In the previous games we have had rain interupting only a test match and immedeatly after it starts to rain the players run inside.In BA,will we get to see the match happening in a slight drizzle and the players go in only after it gets heavy?Also can we have rain interrupting ODIs and T20s too?

IIRC rain and weather will be progressive throughout play and DL is part of the game and throughout all formats.

I'm new to this site. Can someone tell me when it will be released and where are the videos? Also is it Ross of Ross and Rachel?

I'm new to this site. Can someone tell me when it will be released and where are the videos? Also is it Ross of Ross and Rachel?

Releases sometime before September, no video's as yet. Welcome. To avoid being flamed for asking questions that have been answered many times already have a look around. Many answers have already been given. Cheers.

Sorry guys I've read pretty much all the posts. I know asking for the release date and videos winds people up so thought I'd be naughty with my first post. Hi to all

Laughing my teeth out.,.. Oh no wait am actually thinking why do I bother. Hope you have your fun now or are planning on remaining a d*ck?

He's a duck? He types well for a species with wings...

----------

Wow. Didnt realise I did anything so bad. Everyone else's knickers in a twist?

Mine are slightly twisted, although somehow I manage to keep calm.

There's no release date.

Wow. Didnt realise I did anything so bad. Everyone else's knickers in a twist?

Well if you have to deal with this kind of "funny stuff" day in day out you might understand. Anyway I have carefully rearranged my undergarment and hopefully normal service can resume.....

Haha ok fair enough. Apologies for the attention seeking entrance. As long as you're comfortable in terms of underwear it's all good...

Users who are viewing this thread