Post your questions about the game here!

Ah! the language of choice for game developers. Should of known :facepalm

Last edited:
Hey Ross, not sure if anyone has asked this before but I was wondering if you could tell me if a second player can join in when you are playing player career mode?

E.g. if the career player is a batsman then the second player would be able to control the other batman at the crease.

I dunno if I agree....totally

Out of curiosity, is the general feeling that Ross is waiting to see what sort of response AC 2013 gets or is he simply waiting to see when it's released before announcing the release date? (*I ask with a tin hat on*)

----------

I know it's too late but for any future games, if you're reading Ross, one recommendation....left analog stick controls foot movement/placement, right analog stick controls shot selection/direction.

I'm a newbie in terms of posting but not in life, lol... and have gamed for a while (as I am sure many of you have et cetera too, not dissing anyone)... but I do think that, maybe it is just me, but, the best thumb, the 'lead' thumb if you will... is the left thumb... I know ashes has the above quoted set-up (correct me if I am wrong, so be interesting to hear how people who do buy that fel about it, and I too will hire it when it comes out next week)... but I think the left thumb, used from muscle memory to operating direction very accurately should be pick direction(s) and the right analogue/thumb should operate crease movement... other wise I fear, personally, it might be bum-to-front.

Then maybe R2 lofted power? L2 Power but ground stroke (more danger than placed shot using delivery power, or pace of delivery, which has almost no risk save terrible timing)? Then x and/or square maybe being those pokier, dabbled strokes?.... The trick I expect will be balancing complex controls but not so much so that the learning curve for second-nature input is not 'ever' achievable.

Either way, this game is in the right hands. I have been reading, as have all with an interest in this title... and, well, I applaud both the innovation, the effort and the 'people power' being utilised and, importantly, recognised, appreciated and respected by this studio.

As a league, rugby and cricket fan, I know Rugby League Live 2 was and is the best league title ever-produced... a game foolishly written=off as too hard.... like the Godfather is written off as too 'talky'... yeah.... well, I like hard. So keep that AI ruthless, but not cheesey, keep the good work up and well done from my little corner of the world here in NZ. I rreally hope it all comes together and already did my player card and my brother's and many of the Black Caps for the team I uploaded (24 man squad)... it's all very well implemented and with loving attention in the form of updates et cetera, it's a title that shows true promise. Keep up the good work (when can) and get that title out this spring/summer boys (fingers crosed) XD

I am hoping we can custom are own controls on are joypad.:thumbs

Of course! If not my version, lol... please do just give us the choice to map controls to buttons, but all separate buttons so no one can cheese... then all issues solved...

People can just decide whether L3 stick or R3 stick (on ps3) is controlling either/or shot direction / crease movement

:thumbs

Dear BA Studios; can u give me/us some information on what stadiums are there? Are you building stadiums resembling real ones, or just drawing up random architecture?

I wanted to ask this question that will we be able to use the crease well for bowling like bowling away from the stumps or closer to the stumps just to create the angle???

No. As has been stated elsewhere big ant do not want to risk selling more copies by marketing the game in their biggest market. I'm led to believe that the game will only be sold in the USA and antarctica.

You got to be kidding me. India is the biggest market for cricket. The game should be sold world wide.

Hey Ross.

Got a cheeky question about who the game is named after. If he has been created in CA by us, is it a better likeness than the one you have created but not shared?

yes, that is a cheeky question!

Users who are viewing this thread