Post your questions about the game here!

Moving back in the direction of a Q&A Thread...

Ross, whats the plan music-wise for the game? Are you having licensed music or have some folks composing music for the title? Is there an opportunity for us to suggest some "20/20" interlude tracks to license or perhaps, compose some of our own?

We always try to use local Oz musicians and try our best to promote them.

AFL was a little bit of a disaster music wise as it had two licensed songs that took all of the publishers budget. If I hear Holy Grail one more time!! argh!

...Ugh, Holy Grail.

But cool, that sounds choice. Really good effort then to support the local music scene. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some Empire of the Sun then... ;)

Holy Grail has a long history with the AFL, it was used in most TV commercials one year.

I know all about Holy Grail, I was forced into using it promos for 3 years every footy season!

...whats the cricket equivalent?

Hey I have a question. When a batsmen gets an edge will there be a little fielding game? if so will there be an option to turn it off and will the edge look realistic how it does on tv? Meaning how the camera pans out a little.

ty

Also would be nice if you stop posting on the forums and don't tell us anything about the game I heard thats a good strategy :)

We always try to use local Oz musicians and try our best to promote them.

AFL was a little bit of a disaster music wise as it had two licensed songs that took all of the publishers budget. If I hear Holy Grail one more time!! argh!

I love Holy Grail. I'm still not sick of it after the thousands of times i've heard it. The other one though... :facepalm

I think i'd rather Holy Grail on loop on its own rather than hear the other one each time.

"We aaaaaaaaaaare, we aaaaaaaaaaaare the faaaaavourite sons."

Talking of music, have you got a more global music in this title of yours like local bands from around the world? Even better, can we upload a custom playlist? Would be great if you can comment Ross (don't need to mention that I guess as you more often than not do comment :D ) :)

Users who are viewing this thread