Post your questions about the game here!

Re the DRS system....is there a random '3rd umpire will get it wrong anyway' built in? :p hey, it happens in real life! lol.

can you imagine....you're on 99 trying to save a test and you swing and miss a deliver but get given out...even on DRS!! :D thats when you look like :mad

----------

ok, on a more serious note....more questions (this is PC focused):

1. I'm assuming there's no licences so, using CA we should be able to download 'unofficial' teams, competitions, stadium names, etc on Day 1 to update our default teams right?
2. I can use my created person as my 'Be A Pro' player right?

Re the DRS system....is there a random '3rd umpire will get it wrong anyway' built in? :p hey, it happens in real life! lol.

can you imagine....you're on 99 trying to save a test and you swing and miss a deliver but get given out...even on DRS!! :D thats when you look like :mad

----------

ok, on a more serious note....more questions (this is PC focused):

1. I'm assuming there's no licences so, using CA we should be able to download 'unofficial' teams, competitions, stadium names, etc on Day 1 to update our default teams right?
2. I can use my created person as my 'Be A Pro' player right?

0. DRS is actually always correct in this game je pense...
1. Yes, this has been the point of getting it out early. Not sure about stadium names though. I mean in the sneak peak we saw a ground that looked like the MCG but clearly has some differences. This is just a licensing issue but it still looks lovely (actually looks like the 90s MCG)
2. Of course :)

Cool. I'm glad BA has gone with the whole CA thing...thats brilliant! why bother with official licenses when you can just get the community to do it for free! :) I mean, its the community that essentially keeps a game alive esp with mods and stuff so yeah I think this is brilliant. Stadium names aren't a biggie although stadiums are synonymous with the type of pitches they traditionally have eg. Aussie pitches = hard, more bounce; India = dusty, more turn; etc etc. I just hope they have this inbuilt.

I have not given a release date, pure speculation.

Does anyone know? In career mode will you advance through the ranks into 'customised' teams or just default ones. Eg- playing in test team with current players. Also, will download content from pc cricket academy be transferrable to ps3 game?

Origin is just for EA games, so no.

For Steam it depends on what Microsoft allows.

Not anymore! It sure is EA's property alone but now they've been offering non-EA games for quite sometime. Assassin's Creed III was also recently released on it and so was Batman Arkham City but it was long ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread