Post your questions about the game here!

I have not given a release date, pure speculation.

Ross I think they thought that for a game like Ashes with such ridiculous graphics they have postponed the release till november but for a game with such awesome features and graphics would surely take time hence the release date of December 31....:lol:lol

Ross really want to see in the game i doubht if its in DBC14 ..very famous aspect of ea fifa series is player rating system..they have individual speciality and traits....like mario gomez in fifa is excellent as striker but plays poorly as midfielder..where in cricket i played as mitchel johnson as opener and still scored hundred:facepalm ..samething should be there in our cricket games where players have different specialitys and batting order like dhoni should be tagged as finisher and slogger where he will plays at his best and warner should be at his best at opening position..is there anything like this in DAB14???? if not then can we see this in upcoming games??

Batsman can be assigned one of the 4 roles in ca like aggresive, oppurtunistic etc. We can't expect individual player ratings, skills like in fifa in this game as it is the first version of db cricket 14 but if it gets big success then individual player detailing like stamina, bowling actions etc will come into play for next versions.

Not anymore! It sure is EA's property alone but now they've been offering non-EA games for quite sometime. Assassin's Creed III was also recently released on it and so was Batman Arkham City but it was long ago.

Merci, je savais pas!

Origin isn't a great service though. If it comes out on digital download, I want Steam.

How long will it take to play a full day in a test match? Obviously it will be quicker than real life because no lunch or tea and we can advance quicker in between balls.

"Don Bradman is the headline and the only licensed player in the game?s library."
Bradman Foundation Expands the Visitor Experience | Bradman Foundation

True?

Yes. While we have licenses for other prominent players we have opted to concentrate on Don Bradman alone.

----------

"Don Bradman 14 will be released in time for Christmas"

So this means game will be released only on december?

@Ross : When is the next CA update coming?Will that have practice nets?

No it doesn't say that, it says it will make a good Christmas present :yes

Yes. While we have licenses for other prominent players we have opted to concentrate on Don Bradman alone
So presuming that you're not going to have unlicensed players in licensed tournaments - does that mean that the only other licensed content will be things like kit items?

Users who are viewing this thread