Post your questions about the game here!

Hey lay off of mike!!! HE IS MY FRIEND!!! Ok?

I most certainly wasnt laying on him...that is a vicious and calous rumour and something I most vermently deny.....one moment Mike, I will be with you in a moment.....and anyway nothing, nothing will goad me into saying anything until September.....

I most certainly wasnt laying on him...that is a vicious and calous rumour and something I most vermently deny.....one moment Mike, I will be with you in a moment.....and anyway nothing, nothing will goad me into saying anything until September.....

Oops...deleted post..wrong forum :p

Now though they are an average side who just like to whinge about anything from DRS to Silicone tape even though we've had some shocking decisions go against us too.

Don't confuse the media with the cricket team. That's just a foolish mistake through and through.

Is the final release of cricket academy going to have the ability to import kits you have made

Is the final release of cricket academy going to have the ability to import kits you have made

I thought we can already share teams....and the kits that come along with it??

ross the boss, after the game name is revealed all of us were really happy, but there are some more stuffs which is still hidden as treasure, we are waiting for something great tomorrow, pls reveal the release date tomorrow ross.

What a great read after 2 crap days at work, I hate some customers they are never happy:mad. PS The edges and BARS sound great and these are the reasons I love coming on PC like everyday.:facepalm

I would love to hear about how play and misses work in this game, like playing down the wrong line to a straight bowl as you thought it would swing but the ball did not swing. Who is Mike(trickstar) anyway, bigant all the way.:clap

What a great read after 2 crap days at work, I hate some customers they are never happy:mad. PS The edges and BARS sound great and these are the reasons I love coming on PC like everyday.:facepalm

I would love to hear about how play and misses work in this game, like playing down the wrong line to a straight bowl as you thought it would swing but the ball did not swing. Who is Mike(trickstar) anyway, bigant all the way.:clap

am i missing something? any new updates on bars?

Yeah mate ross and mike both talked a couple of pages back about edges and Bars and umpire calls. The stuff us cricket nuts dream about and I'm not joking.

Users who are viewing this thread