Post your questions about the game here!

I know you've asked this of Ross, but I hope you don't mind me answering this.

The Control system is certainly up there - Batting and Bowling just feel "right", if you know what i mean.

However, it's Edges and the Appeal System that probably stand out, getting what you feel is a faint edge as a bowler and screaming HOWZAT, only to see the umpire turn you down is great, and then only surpassed when you Challenge it and you're shown that there was indeed a nick on the outside edge. Very satisfying to see the umpire cross his arms on his chest and then raise his finger :yes

To see that all flow together is certainly something i'm proud of.

This gave me a pretty big erection. In the past I always had an obsession with edges as I think they feel and look really nice, so I want to ask will there be edges like this (along with the animations?) http://youtu.be/FH2UnMxR3IM?t=1m36s

also one concern I have, once I asked ross if most top order batsmen will be dismissed in realistic fashion meaning with lbw's, bowleds and a lot of edges but he said "most lower order batsmen will be dismissed like that" (something along those lines) is that imp[lying that top order batsmen won't get edged out a lot? because in real life top order batsmen usually are out via lbw, bowled and edges. Especially in test matches

:cheers

I hope not. I don't think I can stand the idea of someone (general public) already playing the game as I sit around and wait :D

I hope for all the Indians it isn't though, deserve a good cricket game!

Also I'd suggest getting it imported even though it'll cost a bit more.

Is there snicko in the BARS? Its impossible to get the snicko working with DRS in real life due to time constraints but it should be possible in a game.
And do the commentators give their view when a decision is challenged and also when the BARS comes?

P.S: I stayed in school whole day today, no bunking :P

Yes our BigEars hears everything straight away :)

Good to hear!

TIn the past I always had an obsession with edges as I think they feel and look really nice

You're not alone. I share the same fetish too. This is a part of my facebook cover :)

2zribz7.png

You're not alone. I share the same fetish too. This is a part of my facebook cover :)

2zribz7.png

Yeah I was super obsessed, I remember in C2005 I was so upset that you could barely get any edges, then in C07 zim found a great breakthrough and you could get as many edges as you pleased if you edited the xml file correctly xD

This gave me a pretty big erection. In the past I always had an obsession with edges as I think they feel and look really nice, so I want to ask will there be edges like this (along with the animations?) Andrew Flintoff the best over ever! - YouTube

also one concern I have, once I asked ross if most top order batsmen will be dismissed in realistic fashion meaning with lbw's, bowleds and a lot of edges but he said "most lower order batsmen will be dismissed like that" (something along those lines) is that imp[lying that top order batsmen won't get edged out a lot? because in real life top order batsmen usually are out via lbw, bowled and edges. Especially in test matches

:cheers

maybe that got confused when posted. When we look at edges its more likely that the better batsman are done by the edge, they almost get it right. The lower order when they get it wrong badly get it wrong, like in real life a bowler can bowl that "unplayable" ball, better batsman edges, lower order completely misses.

I would love to have some bat pad catches done near silly point and backward square leg on the last day of a test match:thumbs

----------

No game ever had done that properly ever, It happened sometimes in Ashes 09 but animation sucked. They generally used to be those last moment knee-jerk superhuman dives instead of player patiently waiting and collecting the ball by just extending the hand in right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread