Post your questions about the game here!

Ross said that the AI will bowl according to the field and that's the main hint to predict the length the bowler is going to bowl....But will the AI try different stuffs like keeping a square leg instead of deep square leg or square fine leg but bowl a bouncer??:)

well why stop there....

Ross can the AI double bluff me? how about triple bluff? how about quadruple bluff?

:rolleyes

Is there a problem or anything wrong with the question??:)

Nothing is wrong with the question, except the AI Bowling to plan and field settings will be a first for any cricket game to begin with. Lets just wait and see if that works before going all crazy with all these questions.

Nothing is wrong with the question, except the AI Bowling to plan and field settings will be a first for any cricket game to begin with. Lets just wait and see if that works before going all crazy with all these questions.

ok agreed:thumbs

As I understand, if you don't wear helmet and you're hit on the head, it could injure the player or lower his morale/momentum/etc.

But, is there any advantage to not wearing a helmet as well? Or there is only a down-side?

There is not the greatest of advantages except I can imagine online if someone isn't wearing a helmet then it is a firm of "taunting".

what ross said. it is like you are telling your opponent, i am facing your so called great fast bowlers without even a helmet on!!

or you can lure your opponent to bowl you bouncers, making it quite predictable.

what ross said. it is like you are telling your opponent, i am facing your so called great fast bowlers without even a helmet on!!

or you can lure your opponent to bowl you bouncers, making it quite predictable.

That makes good sense

Yes. I look forward to facing all comers without helmet :)

There is not the greatest of advantages except I can imagine online if someone isn't wearing a helmet then it is a firm of "taunting".

The first thing I do when I see a batsman without a helmet walk in to face me is to bowl a bouncer. Its just natural instinct for any fast bowler, in other words, it unsettles the bowler's mind a little.

Ross does umpires have Varied Attributes some umpires like Taufel gives if not all 90% correct decisions or say Dharmasena if we select as umpire may not be accurate always as just an indicator sometimes to go for BARS it adds extra flavour to the game able to make umpires as part of the game,if not same boring umpires always think alike,like CLONES.

Last edited:

Sounds good to me. Kind of like "bowl at my head if you want, but you don't get Bowleds or LBWs bowling bouncers."

Users who are viewing this thread