Post your questions about the game here!

Hi Ross,
I've been following this forum for almost 10 years and I'll be honest this is the first game which made me feel really good. There are few questions though:

1. I saw your video of BARS and just wanted to know if we'll be able to hear the sound of edges. I know this isn't a big deal but still it will be something which will add a bit of reality to the game.

2. Will there be difference in edges for eg thick edge and thin edge.

3. The last game from codemasters I played had one issue that I was able to pick the time when I need to press the power button which led to hitting sixes and fours at will. So have you done something to cope up with this issue.

And last things, thanks a lot for giving us such a nice game. :)

1. If you are batting then the vibration will vary based on the level of the nick. Not sure about bowling.
2. Yes.
3. Yes!

As far as commentary name goes, can we compile a list of names we wish to see in game so that commentator can use them when a players comes on the crease? It would be awesome for south Asian members who rarely get their real names in games.

As far as commentary name goes, can we compile a list of names we wish to see in game so that commentator can use them when a players comes on the crease? It would be awesome for south Asian members who rarely get their real names in games.

True. I always believe its better to get in the given names than the surnames for the South Asian guys. That list would be much shorter I guess.

Yeah, Otherwise I'll have to give my player commentary name as "Saurav" which would definitely be there and convince myself that commentator is actually saying "Gaurav" but its just his pronunciation is little bit off :p

I asked this in the thread but I'll try here. Even tho the game is unlicenced will the players be recognisable so that they can be easily edited ala Pro Evolution Football?

Something along the lines of K. Peters for Pietersen and so on?

Thanks.

Hi Ross, Are you planning to include youtube channels in reviewers list?
If yes , who can i contact?

By gameplay I mean full delivery at default playable angle.

Why are you so worried about that? That angle (which would eventually be shown) would not show the small details that you can view with these different angles that highlight what Ross is trying to show to us. The videos are taken from live gameplay without any touchups.....thats what counts!!!

He just doesn't like the angle at which Ross is giving it to him at the moment. He want it from a different angle. :spy

Yeah, Otherwise I'll have to give my player commentary name as "Saurav" which would definitely be there and convince myself that commentator is actually saying "Gaurav" but its just his pronunciation is little bit off :p

And I fear, even 'Saurav' isn't there. I found 'Mughal' and 'Babar' in it. Was this game played back in the 1500s? :p

And I fear, even 'Saurav' isn't there. I found 'Mughal' and 'Babar' in it. Was this game played back in the 1500s? :p

Another interesting name I found is 'Gajani' (bollywood fans would know Ghajani) :p!!

Another interesting name I found is 'Gajani' (bollywood fans would know Ghajani) :p!!

Ghajini. And should I mention it came after Kollywood's Ghajini and more importantly Hollywood's Memento? :p

Probably there is a Bhuvan from Lagaan too? Would help with Bhuvaneshwar Kumar ;)

Users who are viewing this thread