Post your questions about the game here!

Great looking video. However, there was absolutely no crowd response to the umpire's decision at the end.

There was no commentary when BARS was in action.Ross,did you do it on purpose or there won't be any commentary during BARS?

Awesome video, out of curiosity, why wasn't there Big Ears? Also... If anyone looks at one of the banners for the 2nd batsman's review, the "much more" thing had me in stitches xD
Cunning my dear man, and a fantastic video to enjoy as well (particularly love the turning back foot, the fluidity of the action etc. Glorious

Sad i no, but these tiny little edges that im presuming will fly through to the keeper, excite me massively!

And ontop of that not knowing if it is or isnt a genuine edge just adds to what is shaping up to be a belter of a game!!

Great looking video. However, there was absolutely no crowd response to the umpire's decision at the end.

Its just a standard crowd sound file running in loop. Ross might have done that to hide the commentary as that would have disclosed the commentators!!

For people who are not able to access the video, I have attached a 720p version of it.

Edit: Too late.

Attachments

• Big Ant Review System (BARS) Sneak Peak-720p.mp4.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 35
the fielder starts celebrating the wicket even before umpire raised his finger :p

Perhaps he saw it on the big screen.

Users who are viewing this thread