Post your questions about the game here!

DBC14 in US & Canada

Hi Ross, Please answer this...Is the game going to be released in the US & Canada region please? I bet there are lot of people waiting for the game to be released in this region.!!:yes

another question, though my first one wasn't answered but I will go ahead and ask anyway cuz I know it's impossible to answer every question, especially if they have been answered 1000 times. So please bare with me and answer this.

Would bowlers be able to ball all kind of deliveries? like we have seen in previous games, if you're a fast bowler you can possibly ball every delivery. inswing outswing, cutter, yorker, seam-in/out, bouncer, etc. I hope it's more realistic. like if you're johnson you can't bowl an inswing/seam-in to righthanders.

Hi Ross
Will there be batsman damage such as broken bones, blood etc? Just asking as you said you could bat without a helmet. Thanks

Batting without a helmet should be a risky business in the game as it is in the real thing. Getting stuck on the head should result in a prolonged injury depending upon the pace of the bowl. It won't matter if it is not there this time but will be good addition to the franchise.

Why are you so obsessed with being hit in the head and injuries? Go get a boxing game.....it is cricket...yes it happens but it isnt the goal.......

I would prefer a cricket simulation rather than Arcade experience. Batting without a helmet must have its risk and rewards. Its not the end result (injury) I am interested in. Its the process that can lead to such an event that interests me.

Ross, you mentioned that there'll be a video explaining the batting and bowling controls. It ain't coming out this week as you've already mentioned that it'll be a video showcasing the BARS. When can we expect the video to be up? A time frame would be nice!
Also, if you can talk about this, then please tell whether you have planned a Indian release. (I hope you have!):p

Will game release in UAE there are many cricket fans here
although UAE is not a major cricketing nation :/

Never been replied by ross! LaMe.
I know piracy is easy here but if you release the game someway here then atleast people those who can afford buy it.

Hi Ross
Will there be batsman damage such as broken bones, blood etc? Just asking as you said you could bat without a helmet. Thanks

Don Bradman Cricket 14 special Mortal kombat edition.:p
PS Being serious injuries are part of cricket but not to often we see this kind of things. Maybe if you play with no helmet on and get hit hard in the head you can not play for the rest of the test/game.

Ross,
Do we actually take guard in this game and mark it on the pitch as well?

PvvDhaF.jpg

OeLBa2Z.jpg

@Helmet discussion:

Will we have AI batsmen coming out to bat without helmet to, as you put, taunt us? Or is it confined to user-created players?

Users who are viewing this thread