Post your questions about the game here!

It is unlikely that an AI will come out without the helmet, the AI will certainly not taunt you on the lower levels of difficulty, and even then your style of play will dictate if that happens.

Like myself, they are "second punch" guys and will retaliate but not initiate :p

Can players run into each other, like 2fielders going for same catch or batsman running into bowler.

Can players run into each other, like 2fielders going for same catch or batsman running into bowler.

You mean a collision system similar to Fifa13??

fifa-13-kiss.jpg

Poster boys for Prime Minister Rudd's new campaign :)

So any idea guys. I want special edition and i am in Canada. How will i get mine ?? Ebay ?

I think I'm sort of mistaken. Is DBC 14' going to be more costly than GTA 5? Seriously? $98 (U.S. or AUS)?

P.S: Ross or any other PC member, I'm from Pakistan and can you guide me a bit about the buying process? Will the price from pre-order will be significantly different than the one listed in the pre-order section? Or will you guys totally revamp the price to suit it to our local currency (I guess, some of the games did that. The 'A' game, too)

Looking forward to it.

Can anybody confirm that whether we can control the speed of the ball bowled like in cricket 07 or not?
Thanks...

Can anybody confirm that whether we can control the speed of the ball bowled like in cricket 07 or not?
Thanks...

Yes you can. The speed with which you pull RAS back will determine the speed of the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread