Post your questions about the game here!

This is all getting a bit too weird...

I might 'do a Dutch' and say, can we move this back on topic... or at least back to some kind of G rating...

PS. Ross, would love to see a screen shot of middle stump getting hit by a ball :spy

This is all getting a bit too weird...

I might 'do a Dutch' and say, can we move this back on topic... or at least back to some kind of G rating...

PS. Ross, would love to see a screen shot of middle stump getting hit by a ball :spy

Agreed.......lets move on otherwise I will have to get The PC Pruning Shears out again......

Ross how about some nice info on depth of stat tracking in the game......thats a good text only subject.......

Mike's been playing first person the last few days, if he's online perhaps he can tell you about it - he's certainly been shouting at the screen enough and telling us all about it!

ross,

i am wondering how you strike the balance between verisimilitude and gameplay?

e.g. for career mode will be starting out on a village green, no commentary/BARS, worse umpires etc.?

or if not in the career mode but I'm playing an obviously not international game, is there still BARS or is it down to me?

similarly do we get to choose umpires or are they assigned by the game?

Ross, Can we have an option to see the highlights of the match?
(like session highlights in test, innings highlights in odi/t20)

Mike's been playing first person the last few days, if he's online perhaps he can tell you about it - he's certainly been shouting at the screen enough and telling us all about it!

I certainly will do a bit later - just having beer and a bite to eat. :-)

But, I can tell you one thing guys, first person batting is AWESOME.

I certainly will do a bit later - just having beer and a bite to eat. :-)

But, I can tell you one thing guys, first person batting is AWESOME.
If you don't mind Mike I might have a few words about it too? ;)

Absolutely 100% agreed with the 'AWESOME'. This is the way you will want to play the game. It just feels 'right'.

I thought that playing from the standard camera produced pants filling moments when a 150km/h ball was flying at you, but when you're in First Person mode there is no doubt that you will need some form of diaper.

I'll let you elaborate further anyway, but it's safe to say that First Person Batting will blow everyone's mind and maybe something else when the ball is flying at you. :p

A correctly aimed bouncer would be the most intimidating delivery and will we miss matches or season if injured in career mode?

A correctly aimed bouncer would be the most intimidating delivery and will we miss matches or season if injured in career mode?
I have found myself ducking at my desk to avoid bouncers.:p

lol keep up the humour as there are no screen shots or videos this weekend but only text info.

Reading all this talk of pant changing deliveries made me wonder if any thought has been given to different ways of avoiding the ball? I know that there will be an option to duck unlike a couple of previous releases (still gobsmacked that devs who apparently had cricket knowledge deemed it unnecessary!)

One suggestion I have would be having 2 different ducks, one front foot and one back foot, eg: FF would duck under the ball while BF would allow you to swerve out of the way either left of right using the direction control.

Also a question I asked last week only to find the thread had been deleted. Has any thought been given in regards to the importance of rhythm for bowling??

Users who are viewing this thread