Post your questions about the game here!

@mudo 100% its your laptop.

I installed it on a "good" laptop it ran ok v 0.97a but made laptop overheat. Also didn't run well at all in v0.99

Installed it on a better laptop, it runs perfectly.

Try reinstalling just in case, but unfortunately unless you have an option to get or install it in a better laptop, you're just gonna have to wait for release and make sure you get the console version.

Hi Ross, i don't know that any one asked this question or noted this thing as we know that in cricket some cricketers wear turban for example M.Pansesar, Harbhajan Singh etc but based on the Cricket Academy outcome and once the DBC 14 is released we will be able to see bowlers wearing turban and bowling. I would say it will look very awkward if a fielder wearing turban and when he comes to bowl we will see him without a turban. In past EA Cricket addressed this issue but i wish there gameplay was good enough :rolleyes
Best Wishes

Hi Ross, i don't know that any one asked this question or noted this thing as we know that in cricket some cricketers wear turban for example M.Pansesar, Harbhajan Singh etc but based on the Cricket Academy outcome and once the DBC 14 is released we will be able to see bowlers wearing turban and bowling. I would say it will look very awkward if a fielder wearing turban and when he comes to bowl we will see him without a turban. In past EA Cricket addressed this issue but i wish there gameplay was good enough :rolleyes
Best Wishes

Yes, players assigned with a turban will continue to bowl and field with a turban on.

Can we please have a full Sikh turban? Like the one navjot Singh sidhu wears

I assume this means we will come out with a bat with nails sticking out of it?

Capture.PNG

Yes, the bat's called the "Wife Beater"

Hi Ross i would like to ask that if we make teams of 1940s or 1950s era and we are playing with all these old gears so in the game if we see third umpire or any other technological aspect being used so it will look odd and very ugly because i remember playing classic match in Codemasters BLC 2005 and saw third umpire which was bizarre because there was no third umpire these days. just need feedback if possible. All the best Big Ant, kind regards

Hi Ross i would like to ask that if we make teams of 1940s or 1950s era and we are playing with all these old gears so in the game if we see third umpire or any other technological aspect being used so it will look odd and very ugly because i remember playing classic match in Codemasters BLC 2005 and saw third umpire which was bizarre because there was no third umpire these days. just need feedback if possible. All the best Big Ant, kind regards

I think the third umpire is a selection in the Academy on the PC, if not it will be.

Yes, DRS, etc can be turned off.

Bundle of thanks Ross and i am not going to ask any further question i wish i could because today you are replying quick to me Lollzzz Really appreciated your feedback and i won't ask any further question just for today. kind regards.

Users who are viewing this thread