Post your questions about the game here!

is cricket academy free the new version

----------

cricket academy doesnt work on my laptop

----------

cricket academy doesnt work on my laptop

Honestly, do you READ THIS THREAD AT ALL? This has been addressed DOZENS of times. No they cannot have a kit editor like PES because of the G RATING and the fact they can't control me uploading boobs and vaginas as kit logos. Just get it on PC if you want to customize it, if you can only get it on a console, tough luck. There's loads of basic customization options built into the game.

No I don't full of spam and I wasn't talking about uploading and sharing kits I meant just user side

Full marks to Big Ant Studios for making a precedent in the cricket game history and i hope DBC 14 will live up to it's expectation.
Just want to ask are we going to see an option in the game to modify or create stadiums ???

----------

Everything will be as editable in game as it is in the Academy.

Does that means Stadiums too ????

Just want to ask are we going to see an option in the game to modify or create stadiums ???
Take home exercise for you...

Click back out of this thread to this forum's index, click the 'Search this Forum' option and then 'Advanced Search'.

Now, type 'stadium' or another term that matches what you're asking for into the 'Keyword' field, and type 'BigAntStudios' into the Username field, and then scroll down to 'Show Results as' and select posts.

Then if you hit the 'Search Now' button, you might just find your question already answered.

You can Edit or Modify Stadiums i am not sure you can create stadiums because Ross has confirmed it earlier that everything is editable in DBC 14.

Everything will be as editable in game as it is in the Academy.

if a batsman scored 100 runs in a ODI match ,the score is going to be added to his stats,say total no. of runs=5000 runs,now it becomes 5100 runs ,if u can still edit stats then what is the use of runs he scored,anyhow it would be editable ,i think no. of runs,wickets,catches,stumping should be achieved by the player, not by editing stats and getting what ever u want for the player. in beta CA its ok to edit stats,but in original game some columns should not be editable, hope u look around it :)

Last edited:
if a batsman scored 100 runs in a ODI match ,the score is going to be added to his stats,say total no. of runs=5000 runs,now it becomes 5100 runs ,if u can still edit stats then what is the use of runs he scored,anyhow it would be editable ,i think no. of runs,wickets,catches,stumping should be achieved by the player, not by editing stats and getting what ever u want for the player. in beta CA its ok to edit stats,but in original game some columns should not be editable, hope u look around it :)

Thanks for giving me a headache at 9:45am on a Sunday morning!

if a batsman scored 100 runs in a ODI match ,the score is going to be added to his stats,say total no. of runs=5000 runs,now it becomes 5100 runs ,if u can still edit stats then what is the use of runs he scored,anyhow it would be editable ,i think no. of runs,wickets,catches,stumping should be achieved by the player, not by editing stats and getting what ever u want for the player. in beta CA its ok to edit stats,but in original game some columns should not be editable, hope u look around it

The base stats, ie, earned in the real world are editable of course, how else would you update them. And if you're asking about the situation when in-game, then the stats earned in the game are not editable!

Hey I was thinking this would be a really cool concept if it is in the game or can be implemented in the future; In all cricket games when you time a shot early/ideal/late the animation is always the same, so I was thinking it would be very nice if when you time the ball early or late the animation is more awkward and different as opposed to a timed shot.

For example say you time a blocked shot outside off stump late it should be like a late nudge away from the body nicking it or missing, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread