Post your questions about the game here!

We don't yet know what the variety of stadiums will be, we've seen (I think) about three different varieties in screenshots and videos. So I think there will be a nice broad range of smaller grounds and larger stadiums.

ross are you finaly gonna say the release date im realy tired of it fifa 14 had a release 5 months ago and you said its gonna com out october or before and still no awnser

Ross, quick, someone is tired of Fifa...have a heart Ross, surely this twists even the heartstrings of a gnarled old wizard like you.......be kind Ross, 'e'll af to go sweeping chimneys again Ross, if you 's dont give the 'onest lad an answer......dont be cruel to 'im, av an 'eart me old dear.......

(cue music)

Ross, dressed as Charles Dickens Mother in law, steps through the smoke and mist as the chorus of orphans gathers around him. He chucks crusts at them which they devour greedily all the while singing the introduction to the Orphans Choir Majestica.........

Oh for there is only one thing in this world
that breaks a strong mans heart
and its the sound of whining boredom
from some skinny orphan fart.........etcetera....

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if we all shout it out loud, each of us, in every corner of the world, Ross will hear us... ready on three... One... Two...

Wait!!!!! do we shout on three or one two three and then shout???

oh im sorry what i was trying to say was fifa 13 and ashes cricket 2009 and 10

Waiting to know how the career of an Indian player would work out .... I have this week free, so I might try to make some state teams.

Waiting to know how the career of an Indian player would work out .... I have this week free, so I might try to make some state teams.

There already are Indian state teams available on CA (atleast the major ones are there). If you do want to make some state teams, try to go for the remaining ones so that it helps others create a fake "Ranji Trophy" tournament.

Ross: Is sharing of competitions/tours going to be possible in the next CA update or in the final game? Or is that not going to be possible with DBC14?

----------

Making the state teams doesn't mean that you can play for it in career mode.

Yea true, I think what they might have done is something similar to the approach Cricket Heroes has taken. In Cricket Heroes, when you start your career as an Indian player, you get an option to select which city you would like to play for. It basically lists all the major cities/states that have a team in India and appends random words to the end to dynamically generate team names.

For example: Mumbai Unicorns, Karnataka Risers etc. All players in all teams have randomly generated names.

Let me see if I can get some screenshots from Career Mode of Cricket Heroes.

Here:

Attachments

• snap-21-09-2013 12.41.18.jpg
    snap-21-09-2013 12.41.18.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 63
  • snap-21-09-2013 12.41.41.jpg
    snap-21-09-2013 12.41.41.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 34
Thanks for sharing that. Just that we need confirmation on how career mode works for Indian player. Probably we start with one of these domestic sides and progress towards playing for India.

Players list in CA for these teams for Delhi, Mumbai is almost similar to the IPL teams. Not sure whether it works with career mode.

I guess I've made 6-7 Ranji teams and the stats too were done by Sahil. Would really appreciate if somebody could work on the other teams. The player list can be easily found on Cricinfo. :)
Its hard to do all the 26 teams, but since we only have the option of a max 16 team tournament... best 16 teams is what we will get :)

Users who are viewing this thread