Post your questions about the game here!

My download stops abruptly after 40+mb any suggestions ??

Well In the new CA update..its unable to load anything..When I want to edit the bat..the bat doesnt show up and all...THe previous versions worked without any such thing??..Any solution to this?

Well In the new CA update..its unable to load anything..When I want to edit the bat..the bat doesnt show up and all...THe previous versions worked without any such thing??..Any solution to this?

I can only think that the install file was corrupted somehow? Perhaps reinstall and if that does not work then re-download and then re-install.

So Ross is the next CA update going to be big also or just a few tweaks. PS Thanks for the update, love the fielding part. PS Does the AI use the 100 plus fields in the game also ?

I don't think so. There might be a patch, but he has indicated that this is the last one before the full game itself (Version 1.0 is a fairly big giveaway)

I'm pretty sure the number is arbitrary. I could be wrong, but pretty unusual to aim for something like that. Sometimes these things just magically look like they meant something...
I once worked on a snooker game, which tragically had ONE final bug in version 1.147. 148 was the one that was released. So close.

I was wondering will there be a kit editor like in PES?

Honestly, do you READ THIS THREAD AT ALL? This has been addressed DOZENS of times. No they cannot have a kit editor like PES because of the G RATING and the fact they can't control me uploading boobs and vaginas as kit logos. Just get it on PC if you want to customize it, if you can only get it on a console, tough luck. There's loads of basic customization options built into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread