Post your questions about the game here!

You can always create your own...

No, they banned fun there just recently. Blame Dutch.

really because i saw ashes cricket 2013 on the site of a gameshop

Once we have a release date, the distribution arrangements should be clearer. So it'll be easier to get an answer soon.

Obviously though, you'll be able to import it from major online retailers.

I was just looking at the stock rosters, and I found that there were no domestc sides for India. There are IPL teams, but they're only clubs. The reason I'm pointing this out is that I fear this will affect career mode. Doesn't a player have to play for a state before playing for the country?
Or is it that all the teams haven't been revealed yet?

Ross, can you answer this? How does career mode work for Indian player or for that matter Any Asian side?

so its maybe coming out because every cricket game has com in out in the netherlands

Ross, can you answer this? How does career mode work for Indian player or for that matter Any Asian side?

If those are the teams that ship with the game then obviously you couldn't have a career in India out of the box because there aren't the teams.

If someone makes the Indian domestic league in Cricket Academy though, then you could probably download it and have a career there.

This would need to be clarified by Ross though. Following from this, I'm curious about the international countries you can play for. If you have to play international cricket for the country of your domestic league, does that mean that out of the box you can only be Australian or English?

Just off topic here...Are carlton still in the finals race..?
Anyways i hope the Knights beat the storm tomorrow..
Why i asked if carlton where still there is because..
Maybe if carlton win the flag, ross will be on a bender and wont be able to give us a release date beccause of his bliss:)

so its maybe coming out because every cricket game has com in out in the netherlands

You probably wont find it in a Netherlands store but you can order via them or just order it online from Amazon UK. No hassle, and gets there nice and quick and on time. Alternatively there is perhaps also a download option, but it is nice having the disk and case and all especially if there is a special edition.

dutch your a dutch man arnt you so im gonna talk dutch maar ik heb het gezien in de gameshop in den haag op de site dat ashes cricket 2013 2009 2010 en 2007 er waren

----------

can you bowl doosras or caromm balls in the game or a back of the hand delivery

This has been answered so many times.

Yes.

ross are you finaly gonna say the release date im realy tired of it fifa 14 had a release 5 months ago and you said its gonna com out october or before and still no awnser

I have asked this before but got no reply, as I understand it there are only a few stadiums for some nations and only 1 for NZ. Do u play your entire career at that one ground or are there generic "village/club" grounds?

Users who are viewing this thread