Post your questions about the game here!

No, just PC.

The Academy is included in the PC, PS3, Xbox360 versions of the game.

----------

We have been tracking what they have been up to for the last couple of years and there are some options included in the game that they voted down just in case they change their mind.
Return of the supersub? :p

Ross couple of questions: whats new in this cricket academy update tomorrow. and any updates on release information, price. With gta v releasing and priced at ?42.99 in UK i cant see this being more expensive than that.

Ross... serious...

Those two words just don't belong in the same sentence together... :wave

Possibly not :)

Back to the board game I guess...

Rodney%20Dangerfields%20Board%20Game.jpg

Ross, quick question. With the marketing of DBC14. Are trublu in charge of all that? Or are you guys doing it inhouse? Or have you outsourced it?

It's a mix of all three.

Tru Blu are about to become more heavily involved.

*too ...and it's obvious that they're about to ramp things up for a release. I don't think that would come as a surprise to anyone.

It's a mix of all three.

Tru Blu are about to become more heavily involved.

Cool, because i think if i remembered with Rugby League Live 2 you guys had commercials on tv for it. Im guessing you guys take care of screenshots and trublu probably outsources print, tv, point of purchase stuff. So the trailer im guessing will be professionally made unless you guys know your way around After Effects & Video NLEs

Yeah, the TVC's are done professionally but we always make our own trailers - it's a thank you to the team here that slave away on the art - outsourcing it is a smack in the head to those guys as they need to do some fun stuff too :)

Users who are viewing this thread