Post your questions about the game here!

The first trailer should just be a static shot of everyone in the office playing the game and their reactions for 45sec ...then the camera fades to black, text reads: "Don Bradman Cricket 14... React to the real thing"

I hereby give my permission for you to use my likeness in a trailer where he blocks an out an over of hideous long hops begging to be smashed for four...

Tag Line: bradman cricket 14 - it's as exciting as you want to make it.

This should be shown wall to wall in India during the next IPL

I hereby give my permission for you to use my likeness in a trailer where he blocks an out an over of hideous long hops begging to be smashed for four...

Tag Line: bradman cricket 14 - it's as exciting as you want to make it.

This should be shown wall to wall in India during the next IPL

Don't forget a half volley or two. I'd like to see "you" block one of them

I've almost given up on the black screen issue as no one can verify when/why it exists and the matrix of machines used in our Indian QA can't even replicate the issue at all.

I had this issue with my old laptop, upgraded to an Alienware and it works flawlessly.

I think the solution to the black screen issue is to upgrade to a better laptop.

Yeah, the TVC's are done professionally but we always make our own trailers - it's a thank you to the team here that slave away on the art - outsourcing it is a smack in the head to those guys as they need to do some fun stuff too :)

Ross you can probably change your quote to just "the only cricket game"

The first trailer should just be a static shot of everyone in the office playing the game and their reactions for 45sec ...then the camera fades to black, text reads: "Don Bradman Cricket 14... React to the real thing"

"Oh fearsome tweak, it crashed again"

"I'm so sick of this bug"

"Where did the keeper's body go?"

....oh wait sorry, I got the wrong game.

I'm looking forward to this update... At the moment, trying to distract myself with Football Manager as the girlfriend is playing GTA V as apparently it is 'her turn'*

*First world problem**

**still a valid problem

Yeah, the TVC's are done professionally but we always make our own trailers - it's a thank you to the team here that slave away on the art - outsourcing it is a smack in the head to those guys as they need to do some fun stuff too :)

Ross, is it too late to advertise or market DBC14 through the CLT20 starting this weekend?

Domestic cricket starting here next week is probably more likely to get people's interest.

Hey it'll be on GEM, they could probably buy every ad break with the cash that fell down the side of the couch.

Domestic cricket starting here next week is probably more likely to get people's interest.

Hey it'll be on GEM, they could probably buy every ad break with the cash that fell down the side of the couch.

Really? Sheffield Shield or just one-dayers?

The one-day matches (Ryobi Cup) - RYOBI Cup - Cricket Australia had to pay them to show it, but they are. No word on the Sheffield Shield.

The one-day matches (Ryobi Cup) - RYOBI Cup - Cricket Australia had to pay them to show it, but they are. No word on the Sheffield Shield.

According to that they are also showing the games live on the CA website? I'm not in Australia so I don't have GEM.

----------

Wait, you're going to have South Australia vs Tasmania at Bankstown oval?

Watch the fans roll in!

----------

Anyone else find this fixture funny:

XXXX GOLD Queensland Bulls
Alcohol. Think Again Western Warriors

XXXX is a beer for those not knowing

According to that they are also showing the games live on the CA website? I'm not in Australia so I don't have GEM.
Seems like it - not sure if they geo-block the streams, but I can't imagine them stopping you watching the matches.

I was just looking at the stock rosters, and I found that there were no domestc sides for India. There are IPL teams, but they're only clubs. The reason I'm pointing this out is that I fear this will affect career mode. Doesn't a player have to play for a state before playing for the country?
Or is it that all the teams haven't been revealed yet?

Users who are viewing this thread