Post your questions about the game here!

hey ross congrats , u have got some more work to do ,as ICC made 2 new changes,i think u can extend game release a little further :spy

System Requirements???

Hi Ross, Can you please share the system requirements and additional controller requirement to play DBC14 without any problem. Because for cricket academy itself still many of them facing laggy screen problem. Also, this may be an ideal time to share the system requirements so, that many of the peoples can make prior arrangements and start to play from the first day of release without any problem.:thumbs

Hi Ross, Can you please share the system requirements and additional controller requirement to play DBC14 without any problem. Because for cricket academy itself still many of them facing laggy screen problem. Also, this may be an ideal time to share the system requirements so, that many of the peoples can make prior arrangements and start to play from the first day of release without any problem.:thumbs

That information is getting released within the next couple of weeks as per a Facebook post.

I would suggest part of the delay on the minimum system requirements would be trying to reproduce the black screen issue with the game itself - I think I remember Ross saying they couldn't reproduce it, so testing a wider range of hardware/software configurations before confirming them would be a good strategy.

I would suggest part of the delay on the minimum system requirements would be trying to reproduce the black screen issue with the game itself - I think I remember Ross saying they couldn't reproduce it, so testing a wider range of hardware/software configurations before confirming them would be a good strategy.

I've almost given up on the black screen issue as no one can verify when/why it exists and the matrix of machines used in our Indian QA can't even replicate the issue at all.

----------

If the Academy is laggy then the game will be too.

No, just PC.

The Academy is included in the PC, PS3, Xbox360 versions of the game.

----------

hey ross congrats , u have got some more work to do ,as ICC made 2 new changes,i think u can extend game release a little further :spy

We have been tracking what they have been up to for the last couple of years and there are some options included in the game that they voted down just in case they change their mind.

Bigant taking Cricket Over FIFA LEvel:yes

Corrected your sentence. After watching a sneak-peak video, I can say surely that they have almost done something great. They beat FIFA (An awful game series since 2012). Hope, I will be able to say it loudly after release. :p

Ross, Any reason why you removed Bobbleheads from your signature?

Someone kidnapped it -_-. Ross is too busy in working of game, so he don't have time for those kinda things ;)

Ross, Any reason why you removed Bobbleheads from your signature?

They are in the game but are not really a headline item... that and I am trying to be a little more serious about things :)

Users who are viewing this thread